Why did they cave in and make Revan easy?

Eh, he honestly needed to be fixed. The fight was far harder than an entry-level HM should be for people in blues.

I've cleared it successfully several times, but having to zerg him down by standing in Force Storm to get enough DPS on him to do ONE Lightning channel which you blow your cooldowns on (and if you're an undergeared tank will still die on) is silly.

If anything, the rest of the instance needs a buff. HK47 is a joke if you break him out of the power cell instantly, and the other 2 bosses are pure tank and spank. The place can be cleared as quickly as BT if you're doing it right.

Eh, he honestly needed to be fixed. The fight was far harder than an entry-level HM should be for people in blues.

I've cleared it successfully several times, but having to zerg him down by standing in Force Storm to get enough DPS on him to do ONE Lightning channel which you blow your cooldowns on (and if you're an undergeared tank will still die on) is silly.

If anything, the rest of the instance needs a buff. HK47 is a joke if you break him out of the power cell instantly, and the other 2 bosses are pure tank and spank. The place can be cleared as quickly as BT if you're doing it right.

If you break out HK-47 too fast the game won't recognize it and the core won't go up.. and HK-47 get the buff. Honestly, you could wait a sec or two before having everyone clicking the console thingie. He has the energized core buff. which lasts for 12 seconds. As long the core is up before that buff expires he won't get Power of the Core buff.

I really wish they had left it like it was, Revan is supposed to be one hell of a warrior and in his bugged form he was. The nail biting tempo of that fight felt real and fluffy. As someone who can clear all HMs and Raids I enjoyed not being able to relax on BP and Foundry :(