1.3 missing one important feature

Foxcolt

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.2 announced rated warzones..everyone was happy..

1 day before 1.2 pulled rated warzones...everyone was sad

1 day after 1.2 said that rated warzones wold happen soon..everyone was happy

1.3 gets announced and not one word about rated warzones...everyone quits.

Youv'e failed me for the last time BW..PVP was what I liked most about this game after I reached 50..you've abondoned it and you've abandoned your pvp-centric player base.

I've officially ubsubbed and I doubt I'll be playing at all with my remaining 30 days of playtime.

Whats worse..is that you guys actually plan on going yet another couple months with PVP rated warzone gear that is currently unattainable? Will will new subs think when they reach 50 and come to find out that a major game mechanic is straight up UNIMPLEMENTED?

That shows amateurish behavior and just pure unprofessionalism. Sad

Edited by Foxcolt

Youv'e failed me for the last time BW..PVP was what I liked most about this game after I reached 50..you've abondoned it and you've abandoned your pvp-centric player base.

I've officially ubsubbed and I doubt I'll be playing if at all with my remaining 30 days of playtime.

Can I haz yur stuff's.:D

I just cannot wrap my head around this topic. Every player who pvp's wants this feature along with being able to queue an 8 man ops and to only face against 8 man ops. This is just a "what are you thinking bioware".

Rated Warzones are now renamed to Rated Battlegrounds, and can be found on World Of Warcraft.

Facts aside, Rated Warzones are apparently within the mysterious lands of internal testing, where the "world's greatest PvP development team" is slaving minutes a day testing it. Even though in hindsight (I say hindsight considering this is why RWZ didn't make 1.2) to properly test RWZ there must be a significantly large pool of players with a wide range of PvP skill levels to iron out the primary foreseeable issue with RWZ: fair matchmaking.

Edited by needalight

I've officially ubsubbed and I doubt I'll be playing at all with my remaining 30 days of playtime.

Whats worse..is that you guys actually plan on going yet another couple months with PVP rated warzone gear that is currently unattainable? Will will new subs think when they reach 50 and come to find out that a major game mechanic is straight up UNIMPLEMENTED?

That shows amateurish behavior and just pure unprofessionalism. Sad

All the above is so very true :p but sadly they don't give a flying Jedi about us pvp players :(

All the above is so very true :p but sadly they don't give a flying Jedi about us pvp players :(

This is so true, its like they put it on the back burner left it on high and now its a boiled over mess that they dont want to clean up.

Fade away into the nothingness of night. That is what BW seems to want PvP to do anyway. I do two things in this game. I do my raids (ops) and I pvp and the pvp in this game is seriously lacking at the moment. Do not think they will add or do anything with pvp till at least 1.4 I do not see that coming till at least August. Think about those rated war-zones. You will be doing the same thing you are now except you will be given a rank. The gear is not even an upgrade from the WH stuff just have a different look. We need a huge PvP based update and quick. Open world pvp, more warzones (lots more, not just one or two more) and ranked to get us moving in the right dierection.

ofcourse it isn't there, which is unfortunate, but there is ONE thing I am VERYY excited about!: SERVER TRANSFERS!

this will make my time on swtor sooo much more fun! finally having more WZ matches going at a time and actually be able to group with people :D

Dead servers stay dead and near death server will ressurect!

They are coming out before 1.3, Stephen Reid confirmed on his Twitter page that:

1.)both group finder and Ranked Warzones would be out on 1.3.

2.)that one of those would be out beforehand.

Now that Group Finder was confirmed for 1.3, it is only logical to assume that Ranked Warzones will be out BEFORE 1.3 hits.

Yeah I remember them saying that it will be out "soon" and before 1.3 and that its being "tested internally". Now I have no idea what soon means or tested internally but one would think they would want the players to test this on the PTS. It's just not looking good as since the podcast no word has been mentioned on this topic but I hope it will be addressed in this weeks Q&A

They are coming out before 1.3, Stephen Reid confirmed on his Twitter page that:

1.)both group finder and Ranked Warzones would be out on 1.3.

2.)that one of those would be out beforehand.

Now that Group Finder was confirmed for 1.3, it is only logical to assume that Ranked Warzones will be out BEFORE 1.3 hits.

Ignore him please, he's wrong and can't read.