Wz win not counting not fixed.

Fatbaldandalone

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same here. I won 2 matches that did not count and as a republic player 2 matches

is a huge deal to not get credit. Its damn hade to get a win on my server and when

you do it does nt count. Great jon BW. LOL

Typically i have to go through about 5-8 WZs before getting out of the premade/BM geared player base which simply just facerolls new 50s. Finally getting mirrored match vs other new 50s and getting the win...... and doesnt count...

Republic getting screwed, working as intended. :(

This is crap, WZ's not counting, a non customize-able UI, group drop everytime you come out of WZ's, a fail gear system for PVP, getting stuck in invisible zones in WZs, Illums broke, cant invite from guild tab, no combat logs, constant late night shutdowns (the times that I play), non drop able quests, a reverse engineering bug that they ignore, trinkets that dont release you from the animation!!!! Ask RIFT what happens when you dont even respond to the PVP community. If WOW is the McDonalds of MMO's then SWOTR is the nasty hotdog stand down the street. Thank god Guild Wars 2 is comming out, youll have my subscription till then and only because its already paid for. At that time when Bioware trys to charge my card my bank will respond "You are not eligible for this conversation" Edited by Saberzyte

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we have been investigating this issue with the patch note not matching up to in-game behavior since we started seeing these type of threads yesterday.

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

This is a high priority issue for us, and it won't be resolved overnight, but we are actively working towards a solution. We apologize for the error with the patch note and we will also work to prevent situations like that from happening again.

The patch note has since been removed and we will keep you updated on the status of a resolution to this issue.

Thank you very much for your patience and for your understanding.

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you all know that we have been investigating this issue with the patch note not matching up to in-game behavior since we started seeing these type of threads yesterday.

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

This is a high priority issue for us, and it won't be resolved overnight, but we are actively working towards a solution. We apologize for the error with the patch note and we will also work to prevent situations like that from happening again.

The patch note has since been removed and we will keep you updated on the status of a resolution to this issue.

Considering that the note has been in the patch notes for atleast two weeks, I have nothing to say but this...

Your comment is a bunch of bull crap but that's just a lie to your customers who are paying you. Come up with something better before you lose even more of your subscriber base.

Edited by Zor-kai

Hi everyone,

Fan*******tastic!

Miscommunication.... At least you guys are owning up to mistakes. I really have to pat you on the back there. And thanks for communicating with the community here.

As for the problem, there really needs to be some type of compensation. I'm completely fed up with the end game and the countless bugs preventing me from progressing.

Edited by Sireene
lang

Hi everyone,

Great to hear!

Can you also look into the patch that said quests could be deleted not letting quests be deleted?

The patch that said it would fix frame rate lowering frame rate?

The patch that said it would fix "performance issues" adding a new game stopping performance issue?

The patch that said missions recently done by companions would show up on the list right away not doing that at all?

The patch that said companions would not disappear when you get off a speeders not fixing that problem?

The patch that said you would no longer die on taxis not fixing that?

And I guess while we are at it ...

The patch that said it would fix Ilum PVP destroying Ilum PVP?

The patch that said it would make it so operatives could kill people slower making it so they can kill people faster?

Thanks!

Edited by lexiekaboom

"hey we found the problem with the bug we told you we fixed...turns out we didn't mean to tell you we fixed it"

I can imagine any other company/profession using this line.

"Ok, your car is ready, come pick it up, the brakes are fine now"

"Oh...your family was killed in a wreck when the brakes failed? Oh...sorry...turns out we didn't mean to tell you we fixed it"

Great to hear!

Can you also look into the patch that said quests could be deleted not letting quests be deleted?

The patch that said it would fix frame rate lowering frame rate?

The patch that said it would fix "performance issues" adding a new game stopping performance issue?

The patch that said missions recently done by companions would show up on the list right away not doing that at all?

The patch that said companions would not disappear when you get off a speeders not fixing that problem?

The patch that said you would no longer die on taxis not fixing that?

And I guess while we are at it ...

The patch that said it would fix Ilum PVP destroying Ilum PVP?

The patch that said it would make it so operatives could kill people slower making it so they can kill people faster?

Thanks!

And still, the bugs/issues that annoy me the most aren't even in that list. :D

That is some major miscommunication going on. I have noticed that in some of these "patches" that what they say is supposed to be fixed with the patch, is not really fixed at all. My companions still don't appear half the time when i get off a speeder, my performance in the fleet is still garbage, ability delay doesn't seem improved at all, the list goes on.

I find it strange that with this last patch which seemed pretty large, it only took about 2 minutes for it download and install COMBINED....doesn't seem right to me.

Your comment is a bunch of bull crap but that's just a lie to your customers who are paying you. Come up with something better before you lose even more of your subscriber base.

Pretty much this.

You guys at Bioware seriously need to get your head out of your backside with regards to communication.

Extremely annoyed that we were told this was fixed and it still persists, really no reason to pvp right now.

Developer response needed now, it's been way too long and you've had two chances to fix this.

"We want answers!"

"We got an answer!

...But uh, we don't like it! FEEL MY RAAAAGE!"

Oh, internet.

Well, considering that note was in the PTR notes for like 2 weeks, and left in for the live patch, and within about 30 minutes of the servers coming back up there were posts about this fix not actually happening, and it takes them like 36 hours to actually acknowledge it, I'd say their answer is absolute ****.

It's still better than not getting answers on dozens of other topics, but not by much, as to me it seems that as a team, Bioware are slow to respond, and unsure of how to respond. They appear to me to be rather not competent.

Hi everyone,

This is actually becoming pretty comical now.