Full power/alac build for heals with +9% aim, overkill or reflex augs?

AzlanWhite

Hey buds, I'm currently running a full power/alacrity build on my merc heals that has 9% aim increase fron skill tree. While my focus will be mainly on power, I don't really mind "accidental" crit that aim will get me if the difference between overkill and reflex augs' power decrease is by a tiny margin.

Am looking for clarification on which augs will do better for me with reference to my above description. (:

Hey buds, I'm currently running a full power/alacrity build on my merc heals that has 9% aim increase fron skill tree. While my focus will be mainly on power, I don't really mind "accidental" crit that aim will get me if the difference between overkill and reflex augs' power decrease is by a tiny margin.

Am looking for clarification on which augs will do better for me with reference to my above description. (:

With your talent of +9% Aim, the "power" difference between stacking Power and Aim is minimal. For most (all ?) people, this reason alone is sufficient to go for Aim.

If you're still hesitating, considering that you avoid Crit rating since you're looking for a full Power/Alacrity build, going for the few extra crit that Aim provide can't hurt.

I'd say you should go for Reflex augments without hesitation.