Gree reputation?

Barlinto

I think even if you have a 45+ character, you can trigger the mission from the holocam on the fleet. I believe that mission is worth a good +270 reputation just to show up at the outpost on Ilum.

You get trophy chips from the world bosses as well, don't you?

Per Dulfy's Event Guide, which you can find here:

http://dulfy.net/2013/02/12/swtor-relics-of-the-gree-event-guide/#2

Downing Surgok'k and Gravak'k will grant you a Gree Data Core each, worth +630 rep.

Downing the Ancient Gree Destroyer (in the PVP FFA zone when it spawns under the dome) is worth one Gree Memory Chip, worth +270 reputation.

It says these two are both repeatable.

Thanks to Dulfy for the awesome guide, as always... amazing work!

I heard the vendors will still be available after the event. Does anyone know if there will be a way to still get gree rep since the dailies for the event will be gone?

A lot of people are saving them up once they hit the weekly cap; I know I am. :)

But who knows whether there'll be ordinary dailies ...

Carry on doing the event. Just don't cash in the reputation tokens.

I have two level 50 characters and as soon as the reputation cap reset on Tuesday was implemented I had almost reached the cap again.

So as its the missions that state that they can only be progressed during the event I'm assuming that the vendors will still be there after the Tuesday reset.

I'll havde enough stored to reach Champion by then so at least \i can buy the white armour, even if I can't get a weapon.

• 3 years later...