Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Updated Unassembled Component Rates - 5.1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Updated Unassembled Component Rates - 5.1.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

bncsmom
03.01.2017 , 12:24 AM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
[*]GSF Win: 8 (stays the same)[*]GSF Loss: 3 (stays the same)[/list]
I'd like to see more incentive to run GSF. Why didn't GSF dailies and weeklies get unassembled components, as well? Why did the win/loss for GSF remain the same? More people run ground PvP than they do GSF, which makes for difficult times when you run more GSF than ground PvP.

Eli_Porter
03.01.2017 , 01:46 AM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by bncsmom View Post
I'd like to see more incentive to run GSF. Why didn't GSF dailies and weeklies get unassembled components, as well? Why did the win/loss for GSF remain the same? More people run ground PvP than they do GSF, which makes for difficult times when you run more GSF than ground PvP.
1. GSF UC gain actually got stealth-buffed apparently.

2. GSF daily+weekly CXP got a big buff.

3. GSF requisition gain got buffed

4. You can run GSF while being queued for Ranked, the only UC-gaining activity that lets you do so.

MetalGhost
05.08.2017 , 03:14 AM | #193
Who's Idea on the devs side was it to make gearing rediculously long and not worth it. Man the old way was so much better. I come back in the game just to find out I have to grind 10 X as long just to get one piece of gear like it used too in pvp.

torleth
05.08.2017 , 05:36 AM | #194
So, let's get this straight. This RNG/CXP system isn't bad. MMO's are about grinding and this gives a perfect balance to grinding. If you think this is hard go check out ESO and it's leveling system 1-50 and their gear grinding. It's 10x as worse than TOR. You should be grateful. It was about time they implemented something like this.It was a way to easy to grind gear in 3.0 and 4.0. In some certain ways, this is way easier than 2.0. You guys expect gear to be spoonfed to you. MMO's don't work like that. Now stop complaining take the grinding and sit down. If you don't like grinding you shouldn't be playing MMO's in the first place. Let's get this straight I don't fully support the RNG/CXP system they need to still fix certain elements but this encourages people to play certain content in the game. This system is giving us something to grind, which like I stated above is what an MMO is about. If you think that MMO's are about grinding look around you and check out ESO. ESO has a way bigger player base than TOR but their grinding is 10x worse than this new RNG/CXP system. Now, stop making your RNG/CXP complaints because this game shouldn't be easy for people to grind gear and in some certain areas like I said this is better than the 2.0 gear grind. 2.0 wasn't a big *** grind but you needed to have 2,000 coms for just one piece of gear. Getting coms back then was difficult unless you played ranked otherwise it was easy. In certain RP/PvE servers ranked didn't pop as much. You should be glad that they didn't decide to make PvP/PvE armor grinding separate instead of combining both of them into one gear needed to grind. k now I am done with my rant. Stop with your constant *********** complaining and whining about *********** the grind.

rurstam
05.08.2017 , 08:20 AM | #195
The problem I have is for my alts, I have 16x L70 with a total ranking of ca 1000, and I have maybe 4-5 item level 236 pieces per character, this is the part which is messed up, make UC legacy

stoopicus
05.08.2017 , 08:33 AM | #196
Quote: Originally Posted by torleth View Post
So, let's get this straight. This RNG/CXP system isn't bad.
...and that's where the literal LOL happened. Thanks for putting the punchline at the start of the wall-o-joke.

Thanks man, I needed that laugh.

Lundorff
05.08.2017 , 10:04 AM | #197
Quote: Originally Posted by torleth View Post
So, let's get this straight. This RNG/CXP system isn't bad.
How much do EAware pay you?