Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Updated Unassembled Component Rates - 5.1.2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Updated Unassembled Component Rates - 5.1.2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GloomyBoy
02.24.2017 , 02:12 PM | #101
The values are too much. You didn't need increase the value of components from win/losses of WZ. Just the quests would have been enough. Again the DEVs are paying too much attention to the cry babies. Anyway, thanks nonetheless.

LordBeeDoO
02.24.2017 , 02:13 PM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
We want to be really careful of how many Components are awarded from losses, specifically to combat AFKers in PvP. We will monitor post 5.1.2 and make further adjustments as needed!

-eric
Such rates would be ok if the gear actually was dropping from command crates ..

How will the situation that from 100 crates you get 0 yellow pieces be adressed in near future ?
Masterbeedoo <Cryogenic CZ/SK guild> - Red Eclipse

Tibi-Fit
02.24.2017 , 02:18 PM | #103
I'll probably receive a lot of hate. But some of you guys, are ridiculous !
Why don't you ask BW to giveaway full 242 to everyone so that you don't need to farm at all? Why do you think the gearing needs to be easy? We even got 250% cxp bonus !!.. I think the changes are good, more components from matches and components from daily and weekly will make a huge difference comparable to what it was.
And I know that untill now, gsf was the best way to get components, I also got my most components from gsf, but honestly, it's not fair to get more components from content that does NOT require gear AT ALL.

I think these are good changes, thank you !
But now maybe we'll have some changes that really matters? Like classes maybe?
Want a free bundle from the Cartel market and 7 days of subscription?
Use this referral link !
-> http://www.swtor.com/r/pNCjSH <-

jedcjedcjedc
02.24.2017 , 02:19 PM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Tibi-Fit View Post
Why don't you ask BW to giveaway full 242 to everyone so that you don't need to farm at all? Why do you think the gearing needs to be easy? I think the changes are good, more components from matches and components from daily and weekly will make a huge difference comparable to what it was.
And I know that untill now, gsf was the best way to get components, I also got my most components from gsf, but honestly, it's not fair to get more components from content that does NOT require gear AT ALL.

QFT

/5char
"Stun, stun, three on one" - Swtor PvP
"Don't worry, It's not me, It's bolster" -Swtor PvP

GloomyBoy
02.24.2017 , 02:21 PM | #105
Why don't you ask BW to giveaway full 242 to everyone so that you don't need to farm at all? Why do you think the gearing needs to be easy? We even got 250% cxp bonus !!.. I think the changes are good, more components from matches and components from daily and weekly will make a huge difference comparable to what it was.

That's exactly what they want. The crybabies at least.

Rankyn
02.24.2017 , 02:25 PM | #106
We want to be really careful of how many Components are awarded from losses, specifically to combat AFKers in PvP. We will monitor post 5.1.2 and make further adjustments as needed!

-eric
Then why not look at other stats as well?
I mean, some of us suck at PvP but we're still active participants who are at least trying and not just standing around to soak up the rewards.
Keep up to date with game events at
SWTORCalendar.com

Death-Hammer
02.24.2017 , 02:40 PM | #107

-eric
So you try hard, reach the top of the pvp board for that match, have 16-20 medals and leave with 3 pieces over being in a group you can't control and that sounds fair to you? I am quickly losing any desire to play. The rng crates drop garbage!
My Referral Link you ask, Here you go

http://www.swtor.com/r/BhXlYb

Nkya
02.24.2017 , 02:42 PM | #108
As long as there is no class balance, better rewards for wining is one more insertitive to play the most unbalanced classes.

Bioware should focus at making the PVP balanced before thinking to rewards. The current state is awful already to not leave the OP classes to gear faster.

Magira
02.24.2017 , 02:45 PM | #109
Why don't you ask BW to giveaway full 242 to everyone so that you don't need to farm at all?
Because it is about skill in the PVP and not about Gear. Just leave the Gear Crap to the pve players. There can be no gear differences in the PVP.

Games like Guild Wars 2 and Overwatch have always done this.
The Red Eclipse: Ynaxi, Thamari, Shakrj , Lorilee, Maedu
Guild: The Wookiees Legacy:Shockwaverider
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shockwave_Rider

falkron-kerupt
02.24.2017 , 02:45 PM | #110

-eric
I can understand that reason however can you understand this reasoning on what else is an issue.

So low amounts for loss helps a bit to stop afkers in wzs. But now creates even more problems for those that solo q in reg wzs.This will promote more premades that all ready exists and we now will see more fotm mercs snipers premades in wzs farming the unassembeleds. I mean i don't know bout other servers but i can tell you im pretty sick of seeing on jc wz overloaded with these 2 classes and 3 to 4 sorc/sage heals. Not only does this make the wz take forever but creates more frustration for people that chose to solo q in regs. So no i dont believe your adjustment is good enough.

Ranged in swtor needs to be more balanced like you have done with melee, and it needs to be addressed or this upgrade to unnassembeleds was really a waste of time. While doing this as well you have not addressed or fixed the rnged galactic crates so we still at same time are dealing with a really crappy loot table. Seriously i cant give you any praise for this idea. you took 3 weeks to come up with more of a mockery to your gearing system.

What part of we want to play our alts and be able to gear them in a reasonable time are you guys not understanding over there ?