Random loading screen FIXED!

ThuBz

Greetings,

As some of you might did notice a random loading screen pops up now and then for certain graphic-cards,

i couldn't find a fix for it and i even swapped out few cards i only got EVGA Nvidia cards so im not sure if this works for any of the other brands i had the issue for years and when i did return after my breaks it still did happen never did found a way to fix it on google or forums so i made this post to get this cleared up so you can enjoy your gameplay without the loading screens!

Go to nvidia control panel, on the top you will see "help" click on it and from drop-down menu select "Debug mode"

Restart the game... and ti should be gone forever now, i know its not the best solution but atleast your not dowmloading old drivers to "fix" it wich never worked for me.

image: https://i.imgur.com/N6fZgzp.png

if you use anything else then a EVGA Nvidia card and it works for you please share the information for anyone with a diff card then i have, thanks in advance!

Enjoy

Debug mode forces the card to run on nVidia's default clocks, so it may be an overclocking issue. Have a look at the windows event viewer: when there are "display driver stopped responding" events at the times you had the load screens, it's time to have a look at your OC settings. (Or have a talk with the retailer if the card is factory overclocked.) Edited by Mubrak

• 2 weeks later...
Debug mode forces the card to run on nVidia's default clocks, so it may be an overclocking issue. Have a look at the windows event viewer: when there are "display driver stopped responding" events at the times you had the load screens, it's time to have a look at your OC settings. (Or have a talk with the retailer if the card is factory overclocked.)

Hey,

Ye im aware of what debug does but im sure plenty of people have this issue and got no clue whats going on, altho the driver crash popup i didn't see yet since mine return. ietherway this post whas mostly just for those with the issue and want a simple fix for it. and ye mine is a factory oc'd card but i dont mind turning the debugg on/off