Rylee Dray... :_(

Zhanrock

She was the only one I flirted with and liked. I really hope we see her again and can continue that relationship we started, especially if we didn't...

choose the option to lie about ever seeing her again or telling her we were never intimate and actually sincerely tell her we would be back.

Is there any way to meet up with Rylee Dray after you gain control of the cult? One day after leaving the planet I got an email from her sounding concerned about Destris forcing people into the cult. I'd love to go back the Nal Shaddaa and place her in charge and kill Destris off if I can.

Is there any way to meet up with Rylee Dray after you gain control of the cult? One day after leaving the planet I got an email from her sounding concerned about Destris forcing people into the cult. I'd love to go back the Nal Shaddaa and place her in charge and kill Destris off if I can.

I am level 30 and have gotten two from her. If we really do get to see her again at the mid-40s, I can't wait to see her. :)

these are the places she can be found:

Rylee Dray

This NPC can be found in Voss, Fury, Voss: Imperial Orbital Station: Sith Inquisitor Airlock, Athelis Kallis's Office, Mind Healer's Grove, Shrine of Healing.

A lot of those aren't really her, just something using her image.

Well, well, well.

I told Rylee that "there is no us". What the hell was she thinking? that she could run off with a Sith? She is clearly a weakling and unworthy (unlike Darth Lachris ofc).

When I saw her all sad and stuff I was wondering if that choice had let me miss out on anything important, like a companion or something. So I went to check the forums and found this thread.

When I went into that part of the quest I was fully anticipating (and had made up my mind to follow through) that the quest choices would give me the option to sell out the two weaklings Rylee and Destris to Darth Paladius in exchange for the artifact. I think they got away lucky.

You Rylee-loving people need to get your dark side act together...

just curious, what if you didnt choose the dark side option of "taking the tour" ? would any other options open up or anything else?

The conversation ends abruptly and she feels insulted (mainly because you bluntly tell her to stop talking.)

For those curious, it has been answered already. Rylee is encountered again after Belsavis and if you play your cards right, it can lead to another fade to black. Yay! :confused:

For a game with dancing 1/2 naked twi'leks, I'm surprised there isn't PG rated love scenes in the game.

just curious, what if you didnt choose the dark side option of "taking the tour" ? would any other options open up or anything else?

I'd like to know this too. When i saw she had this quest i logged out for the night, the next day I logged in and was locked of the phase meaning this quest has unfairly been locked out for me forever. As a sissy light side sith, would it be more beneficial to not have the convo at all than being mean to her?

Previous poster didnt answer this question

• 3 weeks later...
Okay well im glad we get to see her again cause she was one of the few NPCs ive liked. I mean i flirted with Darth Lachris but that was simply for dark side points but while working in Nar Shaddaa i was actually liking her character before the flirt part so im glad we get her back

• 1 month later...

they are not free dark side points. You are in a position of power and are using your influence to get her in bed. She is awestuck and you take advantage of that to bed her. This is why you get dark side points, because you are an evil douche.

I hope they continue this story line with future updates.

I'd like to know this too. When i saw she had this quest i logged out for the night, the next day I logged in and was locked of the phase meaning this quest has unfairly been locked out for me forever. As a sissy light side sith, would it be more beneficial to not have the convo at all than being mean to her?

Previous poster didnt answer this question

I didn't see a Light solution for that specific dialogue in my trial and cancels. Khem Val doesn't like you cuddling with her anyway, so if you want to keep your chances to ever do the naughty with Khem Val...

In-genre, having intimate relationships leads to the dark side. Thus, any hookup has the potential to blow a load of Dark Side all over your pretty little Sith face.

It's the kind of dumb rationalization that George Lucas had to fall back on because he couldn't come up with a creative way to seduce Anakin Skywalker to the Dark Side.

-c.

(p.s. MIDICHLORIANS?!)