Is Your Stronghold Amazing?

Xina_LA

Now that we've merged servers, we can visit more strongholds than ever.

Is your stronghold the pride of the planet? Have you picked the perfect theme and built an amazing place?

Post here and let us know! Share screenshots. Post your server and stronghold name.

Some people have 1.8 million prestige. I am gobsmacked. I have almost everything and I'm at 500k - they must have all the decos, and most of them up to 999/999

They just took advantage of the server merging, each of the servers you had other characters on and bought the decorations and strongholds over and over got merged with your main one so you can have up to 5+ pages of strongholds and additional prestige over the cap simply for having buying decors on other servers before the merge

I’ve done a few updates since this was posted, but overall it’s the same. I went for the classic star fighter/operations centre. Overall iam really pleased with how it turned out and iam excited to move on to a Bounty Hunter’s lodge on Nar Shaddaa.

All in, this place has a prestige of about 160k and it goes to show that high prestige doesn’t mean squat when it comes to decorating individual strongholds ... Decorating is fun and challenging and one hell of a credit sink (please let me buy duplicates of my unlocked CM decorations like I can for my guild, the GTN is stupid when you need 10 imperial ceiling lights to finish off a Dromund Kaas stronghold)

Anyways I hope you enjoy it.

https://tord.mmo-fashion.com/vissionarys-galactic-stronghold-the-harbinger/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Are you serious? Is it possibly a bug or exploit from the merger?

During the merger they added everything you unlocked from the different legacies on different servers if you had them. So if you were active on 3 servers with 3 separate legacies and had lots of stuff unlocked on each of them (for example by using character transfers that take them with them), then they were simply added together even exceeding the max amount you could have.

This was intentional but it was not communicated beforehand because they didn't want people to abuse it. To be honest, I don't think they wanted to do this initially but because people might've bought decorations via the CM using real money on different servers they couldn't simply just cancel them out as they were planning. This was their cheap solution.

I personally don't care about the rating so much but for those who do it was of course a rather uncool thing since they might've been working really hard on it on one server and just got slammed by those who happened to benefit from the merges in this way.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really as amazing cause I'm a broke F2P, but I'm quite fond of decorating so do visit these Strongholds in Satele Shan if you can. Not too cluttered and outlandish decor. When my sub runs out the prestige will significantly decrease and some aren't fully unlocked. Also the Manaan one is quite unfinished.

Enzaren's Stronghold (Nar Shaddaa)

Riornivo's Stronghold (Coruscant)

Rionnic's Stronghold (Dromund Kaas)

Saputra's Stronghold (Manaan)

I wish they'd implement a "Guestbook" feature to see who wrote / visited.

[ Coruscant GIF ]

[ Dromund Kaas GIF ]

:)

Not really as amazing cause I'm a broke F2P, but I'm quite fond of decorating so do visit these Strongholds in Satele Shan if you can. Not too cluttered and outlandish decor. When my sub runs out the prestige will significantly decrease and some aren't fully unlocked. Also the Manaan one is quite unfinished.

Enzaren's Stronghold (Nar Shaddaa)

Riornivo's Stronghold (Coruscant)

Rionnic's Stronghold (Dromund Kaas)

Saputra's Stronghold (Manaan)

I wish they'd implement a "Guestbook" feature to see who wrote / visited.

[ Coruscant GIF ]

[ Dromund Kaas GIF ]

:)

Judging from the pics, well done. Sometimes less is more. My strongholds tend to be a bit crowded.

I also keep using the small trophies to create wall decos, these look especially nice. Also love the 4 Gree panels on Dromund Kaas. I guess I need a few more.

Edited by Mongorr

Thank you for the kind reviews! Those wall trophies also helps in the % stuff so it's a win-win :)

Still saving, farming and browsing out for decos for the possibility of a Zakuul SH here.

Imho Coruscant is great for making a Zakuul-themed stronghold. I just turned mine into one. The whole design and color scheme works well. You can combine the elegant Zakuul decos with some similar stuff like the Voss banner. The Zakuul garden works well on the centerpiece with some additional Manaan fern and topiary tree: cone. Too bad there is no flat wall deco with the basic Zakuul design, but the star fortress tech panel drops and the water sculpture at least have it.

Edit: Here are some pictures. I still need about 10 more Scion banners and the skytropper ceiling deco, but other than that I'm quite happy with it:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPLMb_i59x0b_oTgFz0CIoBcfJTpW7-x3fcfkYoJRoOulGVZYHtbIPSs9BRnsijxA?key=SXpuNWRSRHNGN3F0SGlPV0RKZXhMaXo0QzRPcmlR

P.S.: @Tsillah, those pics look demoralizing for someone who's trying to do Yavin next. Well done, really looks like some temple. The room with the shaclked sconces looks awesome. Man, that couldn't have been cheap. :D

Edited by Mongorr

Some people have 1.8 million prestige. I am gobsmacked. I have almost everything and I'm at 500k - they must have all the decos, and most of them up to 999/999

Probably since they transferred to more servers before the merge than you did, cause it multiplied by how many servers got merged into that one. Housing is dead for collectors, and legit prestigers alot of people quit over how sloppy the transfer went.

That Zakuul-themed stronghold is really amazing. I can't wait to see what you do with an actual Zakuul stronghold someday. In particular, I love the throne room, which has both interesting colors and shapes. With all those skytroopers, it's certainly not a stronghold I'd want to break into!

I'm still hoping that more people will report the Stronghold prestige issue in the Bugs forum, so that it will get a high enough priority to get fixed. Otherwise, it's literally impossible for most of us to ever get more than 33% of the max prestige that other's have. Prestige really needs to be capped at the max count for each decoration.

Edited by Xina_LA

That Zakuul-themed stronghold is really amazing. I can't wait to see what you do with an actual Zakuul stronghold someday. In particular, I love the throne room, which has both interesting colors and shapes. With all those skytroopers, it's certainly not a stronghold I'd want to break into!

Thank you! I always browse the GTN and sometimes get lucky with decos being sold really cheap, even below the 350k credit cap. Sometimes even for 45 creds like it's a giveaway :p

I'm so ready for a possible Zakuulan SH. I hope we're getting it...