Onslaught Question (possible spoiler within)

Corana_Sectre

I was at the end of

Mek Sha after defending the docks where you go to talk to Narlock

. When I got back in I was on a catwalk somewhere and could not locate the the enterance for the instance. I have been trying to find the location to get back into the instance ever since. I even put in a ticket in game, but have yet to receive a response. Can anyone tell me where the instance happens

(Junker's Junction, etc)

so I can know I'm at least looking int he right place?

You have to travel there from a clickable terminal *next* to the Junker's Junction taxi terminal. Don't take the taxi terminal itself. Hopefully if you haven't finished the quest, that terminal is still clickable for you. Good luck!

You have to travel there from a clickable terminal *next* to the Junker's Junction taxi terminal. Don't take the taxi terminal itself. Hopefully if you haven't finished the quest, that terminal is still clickable for you. Good luck!

I"m not sure what you mean by clickable terminal. I know there are two taxis at JJ and one only goes to Huttbreaker's. Unfortunately the second terminal does not tell me where I need to go. Do you recall which location I take the taxi to?

You don't take the taxi at all. I'm speaking of an object on the platform *next* to the taxi. Don't talk to the taxi NPC. There is little pedestal off to the side. (Note: It's bugged in that it does not glow light blue like a clickable object should, but you can still click on it.)

• 4 years later...
On 11/14/2019 at 1:29 PM, Tohmas said:

You don't take the taxi at all. I'm speaking of an object on the platform *next* to the taxi. Don't talk to the taxi NPC. There is little pedestal off to the side. (Note: It's bugged in that it does not glow light blue like a clickable object should, but you can still click on it.)

It's been awhile, yet I still recall many having issues with both Republic & Imperial last Quests and both issues are unique; still I've shared those here:

Mek-Sha Mission: Defending the Docks / The Failsafe --how to get to docks? - New Player Help - SWTOR | Forums

Edited by Strathkin