Core Meltdown Enhanced Duneclaw

Elminster_cs

When playing flashpoint a few days ago I actually had my Salvation "land" on the purple roof above us and as such we were not healed by it.

Also twice in past few days this fight has reset on us while fighting the Duneclaw while against a far wall(near simulation generator) well inside the "room".

Guys it think it would be nice to post our graphic settings.

Here are mine:

Vertical sinc = off

Fullscreen (windowed)

Resolution = 1920 x 1080

refresh rate = 60

bloom = off

conversation depth = off

Texture quality = High

Shader = High

AA = Off

Character LoD = High

Texture Anisotrophy = Medium

Shadow = Low

Character Texture = High

Grass quality = 0

Tree quality = 0

Visible character limit = low

When I have my graphics set to Very Low, I get that texture anomaly (along with a purple screen to my ship's GTN). When I bump it up to Very High, it goes away (as does the purple screen to my ship's GTN). So, I suspect its related to the texture maps.

As much I believe the pabdurple roof is a rendering issue how is it that AoEs are magically landing on them 20' above the encounter? Seems to me that there is a double roof of sorts that is allowing AoEs to even be targetable up there whether grey(out of range/can't see) or green (in range)

It's always been a purple roof. Friends see it all the time too. I guess this just shows that bioware doesn't actually play the game much. It's pretty hard to miss the giant purple roof.

I've never seen anything like this, and I've been in Meltdown a few times. So it doesn't happen to everyone, and presumably not on the rigs the BioWare guys use. No one I know has mentioned it, and it's the kind of thing they would talk about.

I've had the purple roof issue since the flashpoint came out (maybe because I use low settings). Happens more as I get closer to a generator area as the distance between the floor and roof is alot closer so I am constantly moving my camera angle to rectify the issue. And yes I am able to drop my AoE's if I don't watch on the roof which then is a wasted cast as it does not help the encounter or group. Isn't the first time I go to drop a AoE and just as I click it the camera pans out and I drop it where it's useless or then greys out costing me casting time.