Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Victorious Trailblazer Armor -- What Happened?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Victorious Trailblazer Armor -- What Happened?

Xina_LA
06.16.2017 , 08:49 PM | #1
Did I miss in the patch notes that the Victorious Trailblazer armor set has changed?

I worked hard to earn it in Light vs. Dark. Today I log into my level 10 trooper and the equipment has no armor, no mods, no enhancements, nothing. It's all gone, all the slots are empty (and the items are not in my inventory like last time something weird happened). The set doesn't show that it can have a bonus to XP anymore.

What did I miss?
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--

BenduKundalini
06.17.2017 , 01:02 AM | #2
Sorry to hear that, mine still WAI.

Any chance you removed the armorings? They convey the bonus now, not the shell itself.
If you havent logged in for a long time and the set was in legacy bank, when 5.XX hit the moddings were scattered into available legacy spaces in the order they found them... and unbound, btw.

Good luck Xina!

Xina_LA
06.17.2017 , 06:27 AM | #3
I created one character of each class and put the armor on them. I didn't do anything with them, since I only level one character at a time.

When the last update happened that affected the armor, I found all the pieces in my character's inventory. I put them back in and that solved the issue. Sadly, on one character, I tried to upgrade the armor, not realizing it would permanently break the set, so I know about that undocumented "gotcha".

I checked inventory and cargo bay on this character and there are no upgrade items. Plus, the armor already shows no potential set bonus. On the armor I accidentally "broke", it didn't break when I removed the armor upgrade, only when I slotted something other than its original upgrade. Plus, it only broke the set bonus for that one piece that I messed with. In this case, they're all listing as not part of a set.

Something seriously went wrong.

hof_th
06.17.2017 , 07:39 AM | #4
The Victorious Trailblazer armor never had an XP-Bonus, it is an empty orange Shell that you got for every Character in your Legacy by reaching Champion Level during the Dark vs Light Event.

The XP- Bonus is on the armorings of the Victorious Pioneer’s Armor Set which you could only get once per Legacy.

Xina_LA
06.17.2017 , 10:22 AM | #5
AHA! I love it when smart people post. Thank you!