Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twi'lek Purple Skin

Diggeric
11.01.2019 , 12:49 PM | #181
I mean I'd hope that Bioware didn't even stop at just a purple skin tone for Twi'leks if they wanted to add new skin colours. They already have 19 awesome skin colours made when they created the Togrutas including 3 different shades of purple, a brown, pink, yellows and oranges, reds etc. Literally every colour we would love for Twi'leks and tbh the Nautolans should definitely get them too and that would be awesome. It would shut us all up after so long of wanting them aha. It does bug me to think that one of the most common playable races in the game (the twi'leks) still hasn't had a customisation pack since day 1. So I just hope that the team took note of the hype for Nautolans and realise that adding more customisation options for our characters is something most players desperately want, and I think adding the Togrutas 19 skin colours (so they wouldn't even have to think about what new colours to add) to both the Twi'leks and the Nautolans would definitely be a great decision to show they're listening to what we would love to see and acting upon it!

DarkEcIipse
11.10.2019 , 12:10 AM | #182
Bump. I won't rest until Keith and Musco/Charles deliver what they said they would.

Dermatio
11.11.2019 , 04:19 AM | #183
I'd love to get new headbands!! More badas* variations of course..

BlueShiftRecall
11.14.2019 , 01:07 AM | #184
Wow can't believe that 2019 is quickly coming to end and it'll be another year down.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) , More Miraluka Masks and Pink Togruta's

Ylliarus
11.14.2019 , 04:09 AM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueShiftRecall View Post
Wow can't believe that 2019 is quickly coming to end and it'll be another year down.
I had hoped they would have introduced this earlier into the game, especially seeing how Paxton Rall is a purple Twi'lek I honestly had believed we'd see the Appearance Customization option shortly after his release, but sadly, it seems I was incorrect in this assumption.

But let's not give up! 2020 is also a very beautiful year to introduce purple skin for the Twi'lek as an appearance customization option! And the yellow Sith eyes for the Twi'lek, those I have been waiting for, for years as well.
Bring back Lord Cytharat!
And allow us to continue his romance!
SWTOR Player since November 25th, 2012
And here is my referral link!