Why is Tyresius Lokai still alive?!?!?!?

MN_Ambrose

This is the first thing in the game to truly 'tick' me off! Tyresius Lokai is a bounty on my "Great Hunt"; and he makes me chase him all over Tatooine. I truly hate this 'thing'. I believe that the only "Dark Side" points I have where my choice to try to kill him. He puts on a little "begging" show and Mako decides we need to keep him alive. So, now, I have this continual reminder of a failed bounty in my face. I don't want him to breath, let alone, be a member of my crew and on my ship!

There is no way that I, as a Bounty Hunter, would take someone I want to kill as a crew member. He should be dead - period. :mad:

I guess I have to keep him - but he will permanently be listed as "guest" on my ship. Please, let there be a way to kick him out the airlock!

I truly hope that you will not force any other crew members upon me. You can do that to a "good" trooper, because good troopers follow orders. There is no good way to force a Mercenary to take a crew member.

This is the first thing in the game to truly 'tick' me off! Tyresius Lokai is a bounty on my "Great Hunt"; and he makes me chase him all over Tatooine. I truly hate this 'thing'. I believe that the only "Dark Side" points I have where my choice to try to kill him. He puts on a little "begging" show and Mako decides we need to keep him alive. So, now, I have this continual reminder of a failed bounty in my face. I don't want him to breath, let alone, be a member of my crew and on my ship!

There is no way that I, as a Bounty Hunter, would take someone I want to kill as a crew member. He should be dead - period. :mad:

I guess I have to keep him - but he will permanently be listed as "guest" on my ship. Please, let there be a way to kick him out the airlock!

I truly hope that you will not force any other crew members upon me. You can do that to a "good" trooper, because good troopers follow orders. There is no good way to force a Mercenary to take a crew member.

Geez, so serious. I love Gault. He cracks me up. As a Bounty Hunter, I use whatever recourses I need, and like Blizz, who many other people hate, though I don't know why, having a scoundrel with his expertise getting me underworld information is preferable to his death. I'm truly a Bounty Hunter though, not some egomaniacal assassin. I don't kill my targets unless I have too. Death means I can never get paid for capturing them again.

Geez, so serious. I love Gault. He cracks me up. As a Bounty Hunter, I use whatever recourses I need, and like Blizz, who many other people hate, though I don't know why, having a scoundrel with his expertise getting me underworld information is preferable to his death. I'm truly a Bounty Hunter though, not some egomaniacal assassin. I don't kill my targets unless I have too. Death means I can never get paid for capturing them again.

Who are these many people who hate Blizz? I have yet to find a single person who doesn't find him to be adorable. I get half a dozen whispers every day from randoms in the Fleet asking about him.

Who are these many people who hate Blizz? I have yet to find a single person who doesn't find him to be adorable. I get half a dozen whispers every day from randoms in the Fleet asking about him.

I'm glad to hear that. I love him. So many people in the BH forums pre-launch had nothing but contempt for the idea that a "might bounty hunter' would have a Jawa companion, despite my protests that hew as the perfect companion for a BH.