Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Double Trouble bugged? (spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Double Trouble bugged? (spoilers)

tehspookeh
12.27.2011 , 12:54 PM | #1
So Mako is now offering me the Double Trouble quest after taking it and travelling to DK... Nothing happens. Each time the quest guide points me towards my hanger where no cut scene is triggered, there is no further dialogue between the two of us.

Hell I've abandoned, picked up, logged in and out, travelled to the cantina and looked for various places I could further the quest to no avail. Has anyone else had this issue and managed to fix it? Or is it yet another bugged class quest I'll have to wait to finish once BioWare eventually gets round to fixing it?

PhiPsi
12.27.2011 , 01:22 PM | #2
quest worked fine for me. I suppose you could try running to the room where you encounter the quest itself which is in a room by the crafting trainers in the southeast corner of Kaas City. head there and see if that 'bounty hunter phase' green screen is up on the door. I have ran into some instances where the map tracker pointed me in odd directions so it could just be buggin out on ya.
▥▥▥║[]╠▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)

tehspookeh
12.27.2011 , 03:50 PM | #3
Tried that and it didn't work. Just appears to be flat out bugged. Oh well. :/

DanteTifosi
12.27.2011 , 09:47 PM | #4
I think i'm bugged, they resist everything is that normal?

Sgiahatch
12.28.2011 , 12:06 AM | #5
I ran into the resist issue...and then I looked at the quest and noticed it was level 40

sbunka
12.29.2011 , 02:35 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sgiahatch View Post
I ran into the resist issue...and then I looked at the quest and noticed it was level 40
So is that the answer? They resist everything for me too. It's silly and annoying. Where do I go from here then? Grind till 40 or is there some other class quests I could be doing besides the Mako one?

sbunka
12.29.2011 , 02:37 PM | #7
You know what? I got so caught up on this quest that I didn't see it was under the heading "companion" and not "class" I see now that I have a class quest to fly to Mandalore. I'm sure if I check my space map that will become much more clear to me too.

Abacua
12.29.2011 , 03:30 PM | #8
Two things, and this happend to me exactly.

1. You probably did not fly directly to DK, most likely you flew to the Orbital as I did then took the shuttle down. I had to get back on my ship, fly to another planet and then fly back, that fixed it.

2. they are 2 lvl 40 silvers, if you are lvl 36 and you will die.
(███████████████████Ξ█∏∏∏(Ω)Skewed(Ω)∏∏∏█Ξ███████████████████)

tehspookeh
12.31.2011 , 03:29 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Abacua View Post
1. You probably did not fly directly to DK, most likely you flew to the Orbital as I did then took the shuttle down. I had to get back on my ship, fly to another planet and then fly back, that fixed it.
I've done that, I've tried everything from abandoning it and retaking it to getting her up to 9000+ affection and now I'm level 43. It's simply flat out bugged. :/

chainsawsamurai
12.31.2011 , 03:37 PM | #10
Quest didn't bug for me, but I was extremely disappointed in the entire line.

Aside from the fact that you don't get any answers at the end of the damn thing, you're left with just Mako.

I can't have been the only one who was excited for a 3+ way, can I?