need help vanguard assualt or shadow inflitration

ScottGrim

Hi guys im having a really hard time making a choice i need some help i have them both at lvl 55 but i really need to focus on one. im looking for decent burst dps . i do not like sustained all that much i know both classes do well in it as i have gotten both of them in 168 gear but i need some help which one to completely gear out both pve and pvp

i know alot are going to say pick the one you like better or like to play well unfortantly i like both please help if you can :)

Hi guys im having a really hard time making a choice i need some help i have them both at lvl 55 but i really need to focus on one. im looking for decent burst dps . i do not like sustained all that much i know both classes do well in it as i have gotten both of them in 168 gear but i need some help which one to completely gear out both pve and pvp

i know alot are going to say pick the one you like better or like to play well unfortantly i like both please help if you can :)

If you are dead set on only playing Assault (and not Tactics) and only playing Infiltration (and not Balance) than I'd say that overall Assault is in a better spot, when considering both PvP and PvE.

That all being said, Balance Shadows are incredibly strong right now in both PvP and PvE, and would probably be the best decision. But if you don't want to learn a different spec, I'd say Assault takes it over Infiltration