"Bind on Legacy" Vectron Magnus and SP-RO Power Droid

DocDAM

Okay, I won both of these "Bind on Legacy" items. The Vectron from the Nightlife event, the Power Droid from the Cantina event reward. But it seems like once I use on a toon, there's no way to remove and send to another toon?? So, are they only "Bind on Legacy" before you equip? Once equipped, they are just plain old Bound? :confused:

If I'm missing something, i.e. how to unequip and send to an alt, please let me know. Thx.

Okay, I won both of these "Bind on Legacy" items. The Vectron from the Nightlife event, the Power Droid from the Cantina event reward. But it seems like once I use on a toon, there's no way to remove and send to another toon?? So, are they only "Bind on Legacy" before you equip? Once equipped, they are just plain old Bound? :confused:

If I'm missing something, i.e. how to unequip and send to an alt, please let me know. Thx.

They are bound to legacy but if you use them you upload them to your character and they can no longer be traded.

So if you got them in your inventory you can mail them to your other characters within your legacy but when they are used they end up in the pet or vehicle section and you can only use them with your character.

You can not remove a used item and send it to another character, if it is uploaded it stays that way.

Edited by Icestar