What We Need: Decoration Placement Binding

What I would really like to see, and something I can't imagine would be too insanely difficult to implement, is the ability to save a room or even a whole stronghold's setup and decoration placements. That way, you could (for example) save your Dromuund Kaas decoration setup, go to Yavin Four and mess around with placement, and then go back to DK and put it all back without needing photographic memory and several hours of nitpicking!

Sure, maybe you collect enough decorations to have multiple strongholds fully kitted out without it, but I dont and I cant be the only one. Besides, what about things like the Rishi Idol, where you can only get a limited number of them? You cant collect 999 of those to spam all over multiple SHs!

• 2 weeks later...

after the server merge, I had well over 10 strongholds, and I've liked it because they have been decorating them according to different themes for the purpose of RP. Jedi and Sith academies, ancient ruins, smuggler bases, etc...

in order to buy the Rishi stronghold next week, I'm having to go through and deactivate several strongholds to get to that magic number of 9, with at least 5 of them being unique to help with the stronghold conquest bonus (6th would be Rishi).

If I had the ability to save the layout of that Jedi Library, Jedi Academy, ancient ruin, or smuggler hideout, it wouldn't be so hard to deactivate strongholds. just like the Outfit Designer, I could easily switch between saved layouts for that location, and not feel like i spent hours or days setting it up for nothing.

Being able to save your SH layouts would be awesome. All the times you just want to try out changes and have to put together a screenshot collage of hook placements. Just so you can set it back to rights if it doesn't work out.