Hooks, hooks, hooks...

Collec

Saw tour for new Rishi stronghold on Dulfy and it's really awsome stronghold and it's FINISHED unlike Manaan ( I still want at least 5 rooms there !!! ) plus it's unique with hutball zone among other things.

BUT there is a problem...problem that has plagued strongholds from start....yes that old thing...HOOKS.

PLEASE give us option of WHERE WE WANT TO PLACE HOOKS !. You set the limit of hooks for example 700 abd we out them anywhere we want.

You can even do something like :

LIMIT : 1 Starship hook

10 Centerpiece hooks

200 large hooks

200 medium hooks

100 medium narrow

100 small hooks

50 large wall

20 medium wall

9 small wall

This is just from top of my head. There would have to be some proper planing and that's where you come in...I am not gonna do work for you....there's too much large hooks I feel in my example.

I saw that tour video of Rishi and just facepalmed, when i saw hooks.....great job on stronghold, but damn those hook placements.................................................................................

Rishi is just for example, it's NOT the only one that has problem with hooks. Only 2 strongholds i could exclude would probably be Dromund Kaas and Coruscant, but even those 2 could have some Centerpiece hooks in it INSIDE. But overall those 2 are great compared to other stronghold hooks or lack of them.

Actually, why put any number limitations on it. The number of strongholds owned applies to conquest so why limit how much people can put in their strongholds? I think they ought to just let us place the hooks where and how we want. It would make it so much easier to please a broad variety of players if we weren't confined to where devs think stuff should go..

Yes that would be dream scenario,but I don't know how much their ****** engine can handle. I'd say things have gotten better with Keith taking over, but 5-6 years to get crossfaction pvp, I ain't holding my breath for unlimited hooks and decos in strongholds.

But props for giving us Umbara, Manaan (STILL WANT AT LEAST 5 MORE ROOMS ADDED THERE !!!) and now Rishi in such relatively close span of time for BW.

Edited by Collec