Guild Vault - sorting? autostacking?

Malleable

Oh hell no, please God no...

Given the absolute dog's dinner that was the first attempt at enabling sorting on player inventories, opening up sorting on Guild vaults in the same way, so that any idiot with permission can re-order the storage space that is shared between multiple users has, in my personal opinion, so much potential for rage and panic as stuff disappears, that I and almost everyone else I know in-game would be threatening real-world physical assault if anyone even thinks about using it.

Did I give the impression that I am against this idea, and that I do not trust BW to implement this idea in a bug-free manner? Or do I need to start breaking out the emojis?

• 2 weeks later...
What this game needs is auto sorting for the freackin legacy bank !!! Its beyond me why the game hasnt received this feature since launch, I mean the cargo bank has the auto sorting option but the legacy bank doesnt have it WHAT??? XD

Is there a way to sort in the guild vault?

Yes. Just physically move the items to where you want them. 😇

I have yet to see any type of "auto-sort" that works well enough. Everyone has their own idea of what the 'best' sort should be.

Edited by JediQuaker