Swapping Heals to DPS

yanyost

I'm typically go dps but when ever there is a need for heals I'm quick to offer to switch. Anyone have tips for making this faster? 6.0 has been great, I'm pretty happy about not hauling around 2 complete sets of gear, but it be nice if it could go even faster. Anyone have any tips?

t

Just how fast do you want?

I main both heals and dps, and can swap in less than a minute. It's just a matter of knowing what goes where on your quickbars in both specs.

It's familiarity more than anything that helps speed things up. The more you do it, the faster you learn what needs to be moved where after swapping specs.

(Also: if you don't want to keep a 2nd set of gear just for the healing amps, you should at least get a tactical. The scoundrel/op tacticals are really useful)

I'd like to press 1 button and have it be done.

As it is now you have to abandon your current prof, reassign your utilities, swap tactical, and (possibly) rearrange some hotkeys - it's cumbersome and goofy.

Maybe 1 button is a bit much to ask for but I'd like it to be seamless.

Example - pickup group is having a tough time with the mobs - that's ok, I'll switch to heals! Now everyone stand around for 5 minutes while I adjust and swap all the things. This is un-fun.

On an unrelated but related note - I'll pay good money to be able to hot key companions.