Ascensión (Republic) Is Recruiting New Members

aceite

Ascensión is recruiting new members on the Republic side. We finished fifth in the invasion of Alderaan, and we had a blast doing it.

We dabble in a little bit of everything, so chances are we have something for you. We are not hard core raiders or PVPers, but we do have some who are very good in those areas. We use TeamSpeak and have built some great friendships.

If you are looking to switch to an active guild, shoot a message to Wiffle, Vliptidyk, or Aceite. These are my characters.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you are looking for a new guild and some great people to help with the new content, please consider Ascensión. Here is our vision:

Purpose

At Ascensión we use a laidback competitiveness to build loyalty and friendships through raids, Galactic Starfighter, and PvP so that we may be a well-rounded guild in which our members have fun doing multiple things.

Core Values

Camaraderie

We foster a social environment to accompany what can be a solitary MMORPG experience. Being able to chat with people on TeamSpeak is part of the Ascensión experience. Members of the guild greatly enjoy being able to hop on to talk about both anything and nothing in particular.

Desire

We are a community of like minded players who enjoy playing the game well (i.e. thinking tactically, using sensible strategies) but who also don't take the game too seriously because we "play the game we enjoy, not the game Noxxic's powergamer statisticians would prescribe."

Openness

We learn from and teach each other. Whether it's the best way to gather Biochem mats or knitting turadiam stockings on our Synthweaver or sharing best practices in UI management, we are warm and helpful toward each other.

Diverse Experiences

We revel in opportunities to experience content enabled by good leadership, planning, and people stepping up. Through officers starting up new raid groups to meet the growing demand, organizing datacron hunts or conquest objective raids, or just calling out for help to run the initial Oricon questline (not to mention the whole raft of PvP related activities available), we enjoy and experience a broader game world thanks to the company (and occasional instigation) of fellow guildies. The same old same old routine gets boring, but the opportunities to do things together—even if they are the same old same old—helps to keep things refreshed.

To learn more, please contact Wiffle or Vliptidyk in game.

• 1 month later...
I believe this is my guild and somehow i got kicked out. my name is beheader and i am a original member. the leaders name was jiselle. i don't think i spelled that write but you should know who i am talking about. the teamspeak has been changed so i cant contact anyone to get me back in the guild can you please help me. send me the instruction on how to get back in to my email at quwone@optonline.net.

Hey Beheader,

I'm pretty sure we've been in contact since the move but in case you lost the information you can still reach us on Teamspeak at ts.ronin-collective.com, or at our new website http://www.ronin-collective.com. It was good to see you on the other side brother.

Kafer

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't catch this, and I wanted to clarify.

A few members of Ascensión (most of the ones that were still playing from the days that we split from Force Effect) left to form the Ronin Collective. Ascensión is still here, and we're still recruiting. We're a little lighter, but we consistently have 20 on each night.

• 1 month later...

We are looking for some people for our raid on Wednesday and Thursday nights at 9:00 (EDT). Roles are negotiable as we have enough other characters that we can switch around. We tried one or two passes at Sparky (hard) a while ago. Since then we've been bringing on substitutes who need gear, and we wind up reverting to the story mode content. We're pushing for a set team in which we can move forward. If you are looking for a regular team, are committed, and are interested in pushing the hard content, please contact me here or with a message in the game.

Wiffle

Vliptidyk