Level 55 Sentinel LF Raid guild

Aegeta

Hello all, I am looking to join a raid guild. My gear is mostly 162 rating with three 168s. I would like to find a group that raids Friday night or Saturday night as the primary raid time. If you raid on other days I can make it if they start at 7:00 EST or so. I played at launch and was in some of the 1st raids on our server. I left shortly after Scum and Villainy came out. Work has stopped me from coming back. I attempted to come back a few months ago, but then I got promoted and things got crazy, but it has since settled down and I have nights to myself again (YAY!)

I am 27 and I am looking for a group of people that can help me knock away the work stress and relax. I really want to get back to raiding and have led raid (and large) groups in this game and other games. I was a raid leader in two guilds in SWTOR, guild leader in four other games all were reasonably sized and led a great wing in a merc corp in EvE Online.

It might be best to contact me through a PM or on this message rather than in game unless it is after 6:00 EST. My main's name is Aegeta.

Edited by Aegeta