So hungry for Exotech Chest Pieces

So our guild has been downing HM/NM Kragga for several weeks now and I gotta tell ya, we just cannot get enough of these Exotech chest pieces. We have dreams about them. We're insatiable, really.

Every time we kill Kragga and we get no Rakata MHs and only get Exotech chests we're all so happy. It's really the reason a lot of us are still playing. The thrill of vendoring another sweet, sweet Exotech chest piece. It's like a drug.

I'm so glad there's no sort of logic to the loot tables so instead of always getting one Rakata MH and one Exotech chest or, BW forbid; two Rakata MHs we get to fill a swimming pool with Exotech chest pieces.

So masterloot is bugged and causes loot to not drop correctly?

That is so incredibly ridiculous.

First we can't use masterloot at all in normal modes then in hard/nightmare it actually breaks the loot. Unbelievable. Here I thought this game was supposed to be out of beta.

You probably have it on master loot. Our first kill did not drop any Main hands due to it being on master loot. Second we switch to Round Robin, main hands started dropping every kill and we did not get a single case of a boss not dropping two rakata tokens.

I'm sorry, I think you missed the point. The system should need to be on round robin for loot tables to work. Master loot should work in all three dificultys and in HM FP. There is no good reason for it not to at this point. The developers and publishers of this game should be aware that end game players at this stage make up most of their retail base for both continuing subscribtions and new referals. To shurk off crucial end game content is maddness. I am starting a thread to encourage all players upset with these bugs to ask to be prorated until these major bugs are fixed or publicly addressed and to stop paying for the beta.

Thread link,

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=2849799#post2849799

Free For All works perfectly fine as well. Yes...one point is that it needs to get fixed, the other point is that it's been a pretty well known fact that Masterlooter has been causing people issues for weeks now. If it wasn't for new posts about this and pylons every week, this board would be dead.

Free For All works perfectly fine as well. Yes...one point is that it needs to get fixed, the other point is that it's been a pretty well known fact that Masterlooter has been causing people issues for weeks now. If it wasn't for new posts about this and pylons every week, this board would be dead.

It's not a pvp related glitch/nerf BW don't care fini