soloing datacron at Yuna Crosscut on Quesh

gottaloveme

I've read quite a bit of stuff saying solo not possible although I've seen it done with YouTube vids. I can get inside and trigger the door panel, but it's getting between the two other panels on the pillars. I've tried fortitude stims but should I try endurance instead. I also have jet booster. The only thing is that once you stop to activate a pillar the booster has to be reactivated and cooldown prevents that.

Does anyone know any tips or tricks to get this done? I'm too stubborn to just leave it alone.

Well, I mean, finding 1 more person for u to do it should really not be that difficult. Its the same as the Taris datacron, you simply need one more person for it. You have the possibility of summon now, so you can ask a person and transport him directly to the spot, its really few seconds of his time......

I've been able to get everything except the Pub Taris one that requires a second person to activate the air jet by using a higher level Sage and Sorc with force speed and phase walk. For the particular datacron you're talking about set your phase walk by the first switch, then activate the outer switch to close the room, teleport, activate the first switch then force speed over to the second. It takes a little practice the get the timing down.

If you're on Star Forge I can help you get the crons that need two people.

Edited by ceryxp

thanks to both of you for answering =)

ceryxp, does sith warrior have all that abilities? I want to try by myself first cos am shy of people but would appreciate the assist if not. Am also on star forge.

No, those abilities I mentioned are specific to Jedi Sage and Sith Sorcerer. The Sith Warrior does have a few gap closers but they often rely on having someone to jump to so those don't help much in the manner I described. You might be able to do it with rocket boost and Blade Blitz (can't think what the Sith equivalent is called, dash something?, the ability where you run forward striking all enemies in your path), but you'd need precision aim so your blitz puts you at the other switch without overshooting it.