Can't Click on Datacrons or Matrix Shards

SummerRayne

Hi all, recently returned to the game after not playing for years. I primarily played during launch for some time and have only played very sporadically (next to none), since. I know a lot has changed since I really played and I have done a lot of searching and asked in the game about my issue but haven't been able to get a definitive answer, so here I am.

I decided to make a new Sith Sorcerer to start a character from scratch since it had been so long since I played. I am not able to click on any of the two datacrons on Korriban or the matrix shard on the planet. I did get these years ago on another character, but this was on a different server and a different legacy. I keep coming across people saying to check your legacy and that these are now shared across your legacy. These datacrons are not showing up in my legacy that I have gotten them. Again, different server and different legacy so I didn't think they would. They are not showing up in my codex for Korriban or in the achievements. It all points to me never getting these, yet, I am completely unable to click on any of these on the planet.

I am not the type of player who likes to rush and speed level. I am a bit of a completionist when it comes to games. I enjoy finding everything in the game, doing all the quests, etc. This is where the most part of my enjoyment comes in games for me personally. So the fact that I am unable to actually complete Korriban is a bit frustrating.

Anyone have any idea what could be going on here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Edited to add: This has been an ongoing issue since I returned to the game about a week ago. I have relogged and restarted the client numerous times, so this doesn't seem to be a bug that can be fixed in this manner for me. Just thought I would throw that out there since I know that many bugs can be resolved in this way.

Edited by SummerRayne

I have no idea - if the datacrons had already been credited to your legacy you would be able to click on them and would get the message that you can no longer activate them.

You might consider starting a new character on the same server and see if it has the same problem. Just to narrow down what the cause could be. The easiest datacron to get to at very low level (not that any are that hard on the starter planets) is the one on Korriban near the shuttle to the fleet.

I have no idea - if the datacrons had already been credited to your legacy you would be able to click on them and would get the message that you can no longer activate them.

You might consider starting a new character on the same server and see if it has the same problem. Just to narrow down what the cause could be. The easiest datacron to get to at very low level (not that any are that hard on the starter planets) is the one on Korriban near the shuttle to the fleet.

Hmm, I knew it couldn't be anything to do with legacy like I kept reading seeing as this is a new character on a new server and new legacy. I don't get the message you said, just unable to click on them at all.

Thanks for the response and it wouldn't hurt to try what you suggested. I will probably do that later. It's just driving me nuts not being able to complete the planet lol. I have done everything else.

I figured out my problem. I feel quite silly lol. As I said, it's been years since I had played. I was left clicking on the datacrons and matrix shard. So it seems all I needed to do was right click! :o

Lol, really do feel silly but glad I figured it out. Thanks for trying to help though :). I thought I had some odd bug or something and it was driving me nuts.