Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please do not waste your time brining back expertise. It has nothing to do with pvp.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Please do not waste your time brining back expertise. It has nothing to do with pvp.

JediMasterAlex
02.17.2019 , 11:16 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by DNGDangerous
^This is my most frustrating change since my return to swtor. It aggravates me to no ends because the character I play should not have to level up a different toon, just to optimize.

I would not mind if there was a vendor that sold gear from all classes, but currently, on ossus... there is only one 252 vendor and only one 258 masterwork vendor. And they only sell gear for the class of the character currently perusing their wares.
I have good news for you. The vendors on Ossus actually have a drop down menu at the top that allows you to purchase gear for any class and spec if you select All. I don't really blame you for not noticing it (I didn't for the first 2 weeks until someone else pointed it out to me).

VaceDemon
02.18.2019 , 02:47 AM | #92
The OP has no idea what he's talking about
Game is memes xd

DNGDangerous
02.18.2019 , 05:21 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterAlex View Post
I have good news for you. The vendors on Ossus actually have a drop down menu at the top that allows you to purchase gear for any class and spec if you select All. I don't really blame you for not noticing it (I didn't for the first 2 weeks until someone else pointed it out to me).
Ohhhh nice!!! I canít wait to try this out when I get home! Thank you so much!

Rion_Starkiller
02.19.2019 , 01:58 PM | #94
The more I think on this......
If the devs bring back expertise with a horrendous grind, I simply will not pvp any more. I also refuse to carry 42 pieces of gear around in my Scoundrel's inventory (minus the 14 pieces currently wearing) for healing and dps gear, then doing similar to the other mirror classes and specs across all my toons.

Where do I get 42 from?

14 pieces for full set of dps pvp gear.
7 pieces of set bonus healer pvp gear.

14 pieces for full set dps pve gear.
7 pieces for set bonus healer pve gear.

Now imagine if the devs slot lock accuracy in 6.0 like they did in 5.10. The micromanagement needed is giving me a headache just thinking about it. NO THANKS.

Say NO to expertise.
Beruhl / Zenovia / Lobotomy / Sejanos / Warpunk
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Quote: Originally Posted by Trolltar View Post
I believe he's quoting a frequent contributor to these forums. His name is Strawman.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Thanks Rion Starbrah.