Synthweaving 1.2 clarification

Quilin

Hi there,

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere (I swear I did a search and didn't find an answer to it, which is why I am making this thread) but I was wondering whether it has been confirmed either through PTS or the Devs that Synthweavers (and Artificers) will be able to trade their Crew Skill specific Rakata gear?

Any definitive answer on this would be appreciated since several people in my guild and even on my server are switching Crew Skills and I wanted some solid info before joining a bandwagon to nowhere should the Rakata gear not be trade-able (there has been nothing specifically stating Rakata gear would be trade-able, just end game recipes, which can mean anything, including current raid BOP scheme drops).

Thank you for reading and once again my apologies if this has been asked and answered elsewhere.

Nothing definite stated other than that they were moving away from bop items. That did not lead me to believe that current bop items would be changed. Not saying they will/won't be but personally I doubt the current bop Rakata items will be made boe. Those are a perk of the crew skill.