Subscriber to Preferred Player Status: Help!! (Cartel Packs etc.)

CommandoBenSky

Greetings and Salutations,

I have been a subscriber for a couple of months and due to University, I haven't been playing SWTOR and since it keeps on deducting 15$ from my account every month. I feel like becoming preferred status would be cheaper and a better choice in the long run. I am willing to spend money on one time cartel purchases instead of 15$ monthly. I need help however does anyone have any advice/guide/tips for how go from Subscriber to Preferred Player Status with minimal restrictions. Or in other words, How can I make preferred status as close to Subscriber with Cartel Packs etc. (Which Cartel Purchases should I make)

Thanks

:ph_thank_you:

you'll need 1 crew skill slot, artifact authorization, companion customization, hide head, titles, unify colors, you'll have to either queue with another sub to get more than 5 WZ done a week, and you'll only get 3 FP END BOSS rolls, and ZERO operations without their applicable authorizations (a week unlock), the species you have offered as a sub will be more limited, so you could make a character of the species you want and level it to 50 to have it unlocked.

you'll want event item authorization, as many repair droids as you'd like (these are no longer unlimited), and you'll want to spend as much of your credits above 350K as those will go into escrow (some people stock up on ISO-5s, some pre-purchase escrow transfers so they can periodically transfer money), you'll want to purchase cargo bays with credits or any other item that will lose the ability to purchase via credits.

you'll want to stockpile XP boosts unless you're fine leveling a bit slower (~20-30% lower than subs, but it's the old rate, not a loss of xp rate, just subs get a boost)