Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(PVP) Where to put the last three points?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
(PVP) Where to put the last three points?

Thunn
06.10.2014 , 10:02 PM | #1
HAWM, fellow sages. I PVP almost exclusively, and have my balance sage leveled up to 52. Currently 7/0/36. The question is what to do with the last three points. Is it better to get more force, chance for more rocks on project, or go for the lower cost on abilities?

Leaning towards lower cost, but wanted to hear other opinions.

Master-Nala
06.12.2014 , 05:35 AM | #2
Personally, I took the reduction in force costs. Which tends to result in less burn than the bit of additional regen I get from having 600 Force.
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link

MusicRider
06.12.2014 , 06:25 AM | #3
Regardless of how you allocate your points over the three trees the startup templates are:

PVP: 2/3 inner strength, 2/2 will of the jedi
PVE: 3/3 inner strength, 2/2 will of the jedi

For pvp full madness 7/3/36 with 3/3 in inner strength, otherwise you are always force negative which in other words if it comes down to an arena that lasts long and you happen to be roofed then without inner strength the only way to recover force is via noble sacrifice, hence losing health and entering a never-ending circle as you get force regeneration debuffs, or stand still doing nothing. Both are worse than spamming tk throw which is force positive with inner strength and with 2.8 proced disturbance is also very cheap with focal point which both depend on tk throw.

BoDiE
06.23.2014 , 10:19 AM | #4
Doesn't matter what you do, unless you have a good tank guarding you, you're going down to 1/3 health in 3-4 seconds when focused.
epicfail
Nothing ever good comes from gaming forums.