Where are the all good old FPs?

Few moments ago I have reached lvl 60 and it was great no doubt, but now something what i was afraid before i reached 60 happen. So if i gert it right now we are able to go only those four new fp as 60 HM and two new as tacticals??

Sorry, but why u not allowed us to play old but good 55 HM FP through GF! I don´t to be mean, but u killed them with this.:(

I know we have played them for a looong time..but i love them some way. And it was some kind of random choice from a lot FP. Not only from 4 new, and these 4 are not so good as old ones that u have to admit. And where is KDY..etc.

I doubt anybody from devs will read this, but i hope i´m not alone with this feeling. I don´t want to spent all future time doing only those 4 again and again:/

And an argument that we may still find group through chat is not an argument.

P.S: Somewhere deep inside of me i still hope that this is just temporary and u guys want to give us back those FPs in GF for 60..but who knows..;/)

Sorry for my english and i´m a bit tired from playing almost all day new story;)

Edited by XaronTN

Maybe. but maybe never..Well, ppl will play new content anyway. They never do it in past;) It was about choice, there is no need to force ppl to play only new content. Old FP were good FP, they definitely can´t put them to trash!:/

Don't forget it's the first patch of new expansion. They have probably plenty of new content on the way, including MANY fps. You won't be 2 years playing those 4 fps which don't forget they're all linked. They'll make more and bring some old (collicoid war games and red reaper) to new HM. Imagine red reaper in hm 60... pure madness!