"Companions are now sorted based on their Influence amount"!!!

Pietrastor

actually, this is a perfect question. There was a missed note for 4.1 that came up internally today:

companions are now sorted based on their influence amount in the crew skill window. Your companion with the highest influence will be at the top, while the one with the least amount of influence will be at the bottom.

adding it now.

rejoice!!!

It's kind of refreshing to see a couple of these QOL additions make an appearance. Despite many of the glaring flaws that the game certainly has, and needs addressing, it's still a breath of fresh air to see things like this, and the 9999 stack increase come to fruition.

Maybe, just maybe, this is the start of things to turn back around again. Maybe not all at once, but little by little.

It's kind of refreshing to see a couple of these QOL additions make an appearance. Despite many of the glaring flaws that the game certainly has, and needs addressing, it's still a breath of fresh air to see things like this, and the 9999 stack increase come to fruition.

Maybe, just maybe, this is the start of things to turn back around again. Maybe not all at once, but little by little.

I agree with you with on this so much. I think this is good baby steps and who knows maybe someday we will get there. :)

Edited by squirrelballz

Small things like this really help and do show that BW do listen, and take action when they can. After all I doubt anyone is not going to like this.

Added to the stack size and this

•Players are now able to purchase items from a vendor that require a token when that token is in the player’s cargo hold.

This update has a few things going for it. There are a few things that are just plain dumb, but I will leave that for another thread.

Edited by DreadtechSavant

Small things like this really help and do show that BW do listen, and take action when they can. After all I doubt anyone is not going to like this.

Added to the stack size and this

•Players are now able to purchase items from a vendor that require a token when that token is in the player’s cargo hold.

This update has a few things going for it. There are a few things that are just plain dumb, but I will leave that for another thread.

This one is nice, but I like the sound of:

* Nearly all NPCs killed in open areas now drop items appropriate to the player’s natural level.

(Here speaks someone who almost liked GW2.)

I really like this one:

The "A Kindly Old Monster" Alliance Alert Mission no longer requires completion of the "Stalking the Score" Alliance Alert Mission. It now requires the completion of Knights of the Fallen Empire Chapter IX: The Alliance, and the "To Find a Findsman" Alliance Alert Mission.

Just wanted to take a moment to thank them for this.

Edited by grania

I really like this one:

Quote:

The "A Kindly Old Monster" Alliance Alert Mission no longer requires completion of the "Stalking the Score" Alliance Alert Mission. It now requires the completion of Knights of the Fallen Empire Chapter IX: The Alliance, and the "To Find a Findsman" Alliance Alert Mission.

Just wanted to take a moment to thank them for this.

Now they just have to assure us not doing the pvp missions for M14X and Pierce doesnt block any upcoming companions...

Now they just have to assure us not doing the pvp missions for M14X and Pierce doesnt block any upcoming companions...

That's why I like it, yeah. Gives me hope that future companions won't be gated behind others. (Other than the Gand, of course.)

Edited by grania