Maintenance: May 17th, 2013

AmberGreen

Both of these things are true. We appreciate your patience on the Friday patch; we couldn't leave exploits in the game until the next scheduled maintenance.

On that note, though, the next scheduled patch has a good number of bug fixes lined up!

Thanks again for your understanding.

Emergency patches are always for exploit fixes and (usually) game-breaking bugs.

People are bitter about existing bugs not being fixed, but I think more so because of an actual or perceived lack of attention and communication on the problems.

The sarcastic/aggressive humour about the Cartel Market is likely because the "content" on it is much easier and quicker to make than actual content, so because it's churned out so quickly that it appears to be the focus right now.

That being said, will Tuesday's patch fix the problems with the Collections system not recognising individual items and colour crystals? I have quite a few pieces and crystals that haven't been entered into the Collections system, even though they're bound.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah next patch will be with bug fixes, that's nice to hear. Wich ones :rak_02:

Arbitrary gender restrictions on armour removed? :3

Gree lightsaber visual glitch corrected?

Problems with buying gear pieces from Comm. Vendors corrected?

um... etc.

They said they will not address it. They will instead add another dye which will be bop... some day...

That was what I thinking about. One would think they would try to fix this a tad faster.

Bah...

What is the CE dye problem?

I think it's that CE owners can buy the dye from the CE vendor and sell it stright on GTN. Making the whole idea of unique CE dyes.. less unique.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong :)

Edited by Iggster