Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

RyanReagan

It's ID and Physics. Other guilds on this list are in WOOK league-they lose to pugs while running premades.

The quality of your last 4 makes or breaks you. Even ID and Physics know this.

Edited by Jherad

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The quality of your last 4 makes or breaks you. Even ID and Physics know this.

Very true.

However I think he might be referring to the times where their group is all wook and they still manage to lose.

That's okay though, they can still feel like they're good at pvp by rolling f2p pugs in lowbies with their 14k+ twinks :)

Very true.

However I think he might be referring to the times where their group is all wook and they still manage to lose.

That's okay though, they can still feel like they're good at pvp by rolling f2p pugs in lowbies with their 14k+ twinks :)

/hypocrisy

Because no one in the glorious masters of PVE SERVER-pvp physics has a level 49 with fully augmented gear and leaves warzones early so they dont cap.

oh wait they do. thank you dark yoda stream.

/hypocrisy

Because no one in the glorious masters of PVE SERVER-pvp physics has a level 49 with fully augmented gear and leaves warzones early so they dont cap.

oh wait they do. thank you dark yoda stream.

What hypocrisy? I never said that there was anything wrong with twinking.

1. Infinite Darkness

2. Physics

3. Dark Jesters

4. Wook

5. Wanted

FACT.

UMMM FACT WOOK doesn't beat out eternal or OMG PINKS a team. Fact this is a BS list DARK JESTERS REALLY ive seen 4 man premades beat full 8 man dark jester teams. Fact GRATS ID your the top pvp guild on a pve server is it hard to get that status or just hard to play on a pvp server because you dont want to lose..

I heard Churb owns Physics/ID fail-mades all day.

???? so does Churb taste salty people.

Check out this angry guy ^^^

LMAO from another ooooo im a beast in pvp on a pve server...Question Has physics/ID/Darkjesters/wook matter of fact any of those top 5 guilds even cleared TFB HM let alone EC NIM?

Edited by skiehigh

LMAO from another ooooo im a beast in pvp on a pve server...Question Has physics/ID/Darkjesters/wook matter of fact any of those top 5 guilds even cleared TFB HM let alone EC NIM?

Because only the best PVPers have cleared all the PVE content!

What hypocrisy? I never said that there was anything wrong with twinking.

The point is that some of you guys can only win with twinks, which is the same claim you make for us wooks. I remember seeing a certain physics twink with 18k HP. None of us leave warzones to avoid gaining xp though. Crutch much?

I don't know what that has to do with anything, but sure, I'll bite. /raises hand :3 ...Over a month ago, second on server, title and everything.

There are some incredible PvPers on this server; I play with and against them every day. These are people I wish I could hold a candle to, people who have never set foot in NiM Denova. Good players are good players, and the skills required to down NiM Kephess are hardly exclusive. Don't confuse a lack of desire with a lack of ability.

:3

Regarding PvE, the mission The Tyrant (43) on belsavis is challenging even as a geared 50. I had my *** handed to me as I was tanking it on a sage. It's probably the only challenging/mildly entertaining aspect of PvE I've come across in this game, other than tfb. Havent tried Ec NiM yet but I find Ec in general to be incredibly boring so no urge to do that. Edited by Washingtoon

I dont blame guilds for queue dropping, I blame Biowares design for ranked, why would anyone enjoy getting a beat down every time they queue. Some guilds want to play ranked against an equivalent skilled guild which is impossible. There is nothing more frustrating then melting to a team that are min/maxed and run fotm classes only.

I have alot of respect for Physics and ID as a pvp guild, however, probably 75% of the guys are real douche bags and I have played on the same team in rateds with them, sure its great that you're a good, organised group and I'm envious of the skill too. But being humble and skilled gains my respect, otherwise you're just trash.