WTB Advanced Skill Armoring 27

Convenience

As far as i know the schematic cant be obtained currently. There isnt a way to get a skill armour 27 that isnt bound to a slot yet. Some of the other ones can be pulled out of off hands, the thing is all of the agent's/smuggler's off hands have barrels in them instead of armouring.

I say wait a week or two after NiM EC drops and you should be able to find a crafter or two with it.

As far as i know the schematic cant be obtained currently. There isnt a way to get a skill armour 27 that isnt bound to a slot yet. Some of the other ones can be pulled out of off hands, the thing is all of the agent's/smuggler's off hands have barrels in them instead of armouring.

I say wait a week or two after NiM EC drops and you should be able to find a crafter or two with it.

Gotcha, thanks for the info.

Some of the other ones can be pulled out of off hands, the thing is all of the agent's/smuggler's off hands have barrels in them instead of armouring.

Ah, that makes sense. I was wondering where those were coming from, since the belts and bracers weren't in-game yet.

You can get the schematic for them, people can RE the armorings from Hazmat belt/bracer drops. Which they have been doing, seeing as a good portion of the armorings available in 27 format are available. No one has gotten the skill schem yet is all... Edited by IAmViiOLENT

You can get the schematic for them, people can RE the armorings from Hazmat belt/bracer drops. Which they have been doing, seeing as a good portion of the armorings available in 27 format are available. No one has gotten the skill schem yet is all...

I was unaware that the hazmat belts/bracers were modifiable (i thought they were like BH belts/bracers), and i have not seen either a belt of a bracer out of 10+ hazmat drops in the last month... hell i think i have only seen 3 or 4 pieces that were worth using (a lot of high endurance cunning crap).

But i guess there is a small chance that someone out there is able to make the armouring, good luck finding that person. On a side note the other 6 armourings can be pulled out of DG off hands, which does make them a bit easier to attain i would imagine.

Just to concur with a previous post, the Hazmat belt/bracers have Armorings/Mods in them which you can RE to learn. The Armorings in these are not slot specific.

The Writhing Horror and The Terror From Beyond on Hard Mode are the only two bosses that drop Hazmat gear currently.

• 4 weeks later...

Thiol on the Imp side was advertising this in trade chat last night.

He's also well aware he's the only person on server who has it, and he was asking 1.5 million with your mats.

So the question now becomes, how bad do you want 4 cunning and 3 endurance?