Missing laser sword from my collector edition... normal?

Elion

If you buy something and it is incomplete the place you bought it from is responsbile in the first instance.

For example if i buy a faulty Brand X phone from Shop Y I don't contact Brand X about the faulty item I take it back to Shop Y and they replace it or give me a refund etc. So get in touch with them first.

If you feel my information is wrong feel free to file a ticket with SWTOR and see what they say.

Make sure you didnt just miss his lightsaber blade, it is in the sytrofoam wrapped up in the shipping plastic cloth type stuff, its not very big so you might have missed it.

I noticed where it was suposed to be trough a opening video. it was not present, I am still checking the floor where I opened to make sure. but no, its at this point not present and I am quite sure it was missing when I opened it.

I noticed where it was suposed to be trough a opening video. it was not present, I am still checking the floor where I opened to make sure. but no, its at this point not present and I am quite sure it was missing when I opened it.

Talk to your supplier - who might well bounce you to Gentle Giant. I think it's actually a fairly standard part for them (other figures use it too).

Contact Gentle Giant about this. A guildie of mine had a defective statue base and they said they'd ship him out a new statue base on rush delivery. The customer service over there at Gentle Giant is extremely quick and helpful.

*points to the post above*

You probably threw it away thinking it was part of the packaging. It's wrapped in white paper and looks like a paper tube. Inside it is the sword.

Actually it fell out it seems, cause when i took the statue up. it must have sticked with the plastic, cause when i took the plastic off , it was under that spot I put the wrapping down ..

• 3 weeks later...
I just opened my collector box, and there was no laser sword with the statue (cinda defeat the purpose of the statue ) , so was wondering if this was normal, and who to contact ?

Just put some small colored straw and you will be fine :D