In case you guys were wondering.........

RicedxOut

I had a vision when I joined <Hey im MVP> that we were going to be the best guild on the server and that noone was going to able to beat us. Other guilds will try and stop us but we'll just shut them down one guild at a time. And it was so boring...... sure i could have stayed with MVP but why should I have all the fun? Lets give some other people a chance at making it to the top or want to remain at the top. Join <Kings of the North> and serve the true kings of the Bastion.

well what time is good for you? its going to be on the imp fleet

5:30pm imp fleet. start @ the guild bank please. Naked except for black or gray boots. Dance using the new bop emote every 60meters (if you dont have it, ill buy it for u). do not look or talk to my toon, pretty obvious who she'll be.

Cant wait :D

Edited by Arovien

5:30pm imp fleet. start @ the guild bank please. Naked except for black or gray boots. Dance using the new bop emote every 60meters (if you dont have it, ill buy it for u). do not look or talk to my toon, pretty obvious who she'll be.

ohhhh yeah ;)

Be sure to record it and upload it so everyone can see. Maybe it'll be the next internet sensation?