Thexan's Armor GTN Cost.

Kyyrex

It's on the Cartel Market *right*now* (as I write this, it is 8:45am GMT - the price might change at daily reset at 12 noon GMT today) at 25% off the Cartel Coin cost.

The price on the GTN is only loosely influenced by BioWare - all the buyers and sellers are players, and the only influence that BioWare can exert is to put it on the CM (provides availability) and perhaps (as right now) on a discount (increases availability because it's cheaper to buy).

It's on the Cartel Market *right*now* (as I write this, it is 8:45am GMT - the price might change at daily reset at 12 noon GMT today) at 25% off the Cartel Coin cost.

The price on the GTN is only loosely influenced by BioWare - all the buyers and sellers are players, and the only influence that BioWare can exert is to put it on the CM (provides availability) and perhaps (as right now) on a discount (increases availability because it's cheaper to buy).

Basically it's supply and demand. You can see some platinum items goign for a mill, yet you get bronze items going for 15 mill. Although that is mostlt decos. when thexan's armour first came out, it's priced steadly decreased till it was going for about 5 mill. But 5 mill then was worth a lot more than it is now. If yu have the cc's, buy it will it's reduced, as steve suggested, or if you miss it, just keep browsing the gtn till you see a prrice you are willing to pay

Will Thexan's armor go down on the GTN soon?

The set looks decent and I want to dye it white to look like Arcann.

Don't forget to figure in the cost of a white/white dye.

EDIT: and I don't think it will look exactly like Arcann's gear (there's a strap across the middle of the back that doesn't dye down to white).

Edited by SteveTheCynic

Update: it's now after 12 noon GMT, so the daily reset did not happen. Thexan's armour is *still* 25% off in the Cartel Market. That suggests strongly that you have until weekly reset at 12 noon GMT on Tuesday (that is, Tuesday's daily reset) to get it, although I have seen the CM shuffle on Monday's daily reset rather than Tuesday's.

Update: it's now after 12 noon GMT, so the daily reset did not happen. Thexan's armour is *still* 25% off in the Cartel Market. That suggests strongly that you have until weekly reset at 12 noon GMT on Tuesday (that is, Tuesday's daily reset) to get it, although I have seen the CM shuffle on Monday's daily reset rather than Tuesday's.

Daily reset did happen, you can see this with the daily flash sale, it's just that Thexan's armor is 25% off for the week. That will change (usually) with the daily reset on Monday (it went up for sale on Monday) when they put up new sales. I say usually because sometimes the new sales don't start until after a patch on Tuesday. Likely because they're adding new items to the store.

Edited by ceryxp

Daily reset did happen, you can see this with the daily flash sale, it's just that Thexan's armor is 25% off for the week. That will change (usually) with the daily reset on Monday (it went up for sale on Monday) when they put up new sales. I say usually because sometimes the new sales don't start until after a patch on Tuesday. Likely because they're adding new items to the store.

Yes, quite right. I meant, of course "daily reset did not happen to this armour set"... My bad.

Basically it's supply and demand. You can see some platinum items goign for a mill, yet you get bronze items going for 15 mill. Although that is mostlt decos. when thexan's armour first came out, it's priced steadly decreased till it was going for about 5 mill. But 5 mill then was worth a lot more than it is now. If yu have the cc's, buy it will it's reduced, as steve suggested, or if you miss it, just keep browsing the gtn till you see a prrice you are willing to pay

It's more just supply than it is anything to do with demand. People who are obscenely wealthy already (so have no need to rush to sell) and have a corner on the market for a particular set basically dictate the price and won't undercut each other all that much. A glut of supply can temporarily upset this, but otherwise, there's nothing really in place to disrupt it.