worst looking class

Kavu

I love my 50 Slinger but I cringe everytime i look at him. the pink/red shirt and cape ( HM KP chest piece ) makes me feel like a complete tool. all the level 50 gear for us just looks terrible. plz plz plz tell me the new gear coming up looks better.

I love my 50 Slinger but I cringe everytime i look at him. the pink/red shirt and cape ( HM KP chest piece ) makes me feel like a complete tool. all the level 50 gear for us just looks terrible. plz plz plz tell me the new gear coming up looks better.

I'd feel the same way, but since I find every class' lvl 50 gear looks terrible, I don't feel so bad about the Smuggler's gear. :p

Worst looking?

I'm trying very hard not to ask you if you're high, but... seriously, what have you been smoking, and is there more? ;)

Try looking at the light armor classes, the Jedi or Sith Inquisitors one of these days. Some of that stuff is so outrageously ugly I can't believe Bioware ever allowed it to see the light of day, or that the designer(s) didn't get locked up for crimes against the game playing population.

The end-game gear is universally pretty iffy, but the smuggler is nowhere near as bad as some of the worst freakshows that the poor light-armor Jedi and Sith have to deal with. Not even in the same vicinity.

My mid-20s smuggler is looking pretty good. For some reason he wound up with red gloves which is hopefully a temporary condition but the orange gear I've found is pretty good, and thankfully in soon-to-be-arriving patches orange gear can be used without penalties at 50 so I see a hopeful future.

Bioware needs to hire new art talent in house.

They need to do what Blizzard did years ago when they had random fan art contests via World of Warcraft. Some of these guys actually got job offers from Blizzard and is a great way to recruit talent.

Worst looking?

I'm trying very hard not to ask you if you're high, but... seriously, what have you been smoking, and is there more? ;)

Try looking at the light armor classes, the Jedi or Sith Inquisitors one of these days. Some of that stuff is so outrageously ugly I can't believe Bioware ever allowed it to see the light of day, or that the designer(s) didn't get locked up for crimes against the game playing population.

The end-game gear is universally pretty iffy, but the smuggler is nowhere near as bad as some of the worst freakshows that the poor light-armor Jedi and Sith have to deal with. Not even in the same vicinity.

My mid-20s smuggler is looking pretty good. For some reason he wound up with red gloves which is hopefully a temporary condition but the orange gear I've found is pretty good, and thankfully in soon-to-be-arriving patches orange gear can be used without penalties at 50 so I see a hopeful future.

There is a big difference. The Jedi had to put up with 50 levels of crap armor before that. Anyone who hopes for something else at 50 after going through the whole game as a consular is delusional ;)

Smugglers have some nice gear up to that point and then they get a slap in the face with capes.

the new gear coming up looks better

Pics or it didn't happen.

They didn't provide any screenshots/scenes in the 1.2 trailer that hinted that our gear would look any better than it did pre-1.2. Not like it matters since I already have all of the moddable oranges I want to use instead of the PvP armor.

ok I loved my look lvling up as I was able to tweak it the way i wanted with orange gear but once you get into OPS The cape Is friggin terrible. I wish I had the duster like the video or something similar. and as for the hats, WTH is with the ... I don't know how to describe it other than condom used to hold it to my head. at least with the light armor stuff for jedi the pvp set varies from the pve, smugglers are stuck with 1 model with only a variance in colour.

My toons saving grace at this point in the looks dept is his killer chops.

Pics or it didn't happen.

They didn't provide any screenshots/scenes in the 1.2 trailer that hinted that our gear would look any better than it did pre-1.2. Not like it matters since I already have all of the moddable oranges I want to use instead of the PvP armor.

Check this thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=3310667#post3310667

We'll look even worse come 1.2 :(

+1 for the duster look...whoever did the intro cinemas needs to do the armor sets too.

I'm pretty sure it's a company called Blur. I love them. And they need to stop wasting their time making game cinematics right now and start making feature-length superhero and science fiction movies immediately if not sooner.

http://vz3.blur.com/work