Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Harassment of Developers

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JuggernautReaver
05.07.2015 , 01:21 PM | #11
While you disagree with us on how the game we pay for plays, that is too far
Rpr 70 Sniper Lightning Masters
Rlsht 70 Powertech HMD Magenta
Drtykillz 70 Gunslinger Pull Burn Profit
Marauder 70 Marauder Lightning Masters

New_Pidgey
05.07.2015 , 01:23 PM | #12
That's just amazing low. It's just a game, if people are going to take it that seriously, they would be better off unsubscribing to voice their displeasure. I wouldn't blame the devs if they stopped talking to us at this point.

Ardarell_Solo
05.07.2015 , 01:24 PM | #13
I'm shocked and very sad that happened.

John, if anything I wrote encouraged people to act this way I apologize to you and your family.

This is a border that must never be crossed, this is way out of proportion. I'm ashamed to be even part of a process that lead to something like that. People have totally lost perspective, I can't believe it. This is as stupid game you can't transfer anything here into real life. Attacking people personally is low to begin with, but expanding that to their family is a catarstrophe and plain criminal.

I honestly have to reconsider if I want to write antyhing on the topic again. This is a sad day.

Again, my heartfelt apologies!
El'ethon - Sentinel <Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> Tulak Hord

Jojomagro
05.07.2015 , 01:25 PM | #14
You can come talk to us in the Commando/Mercenary thread! We're nice

KeyboardNinja
05.07.2015 , 01:26 PM | #15
There's disagreement, and there's ethics in journalism, and there's this. This is unacceptable.

I don't agree with the decisions made recently by the combat team with respect to the sentinel/marauder AC. I don't agree with how they were communicated or the line of thinking that the communication it represents. But none of that matters.

This is so far over the line it needs a passport and a visa.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dilettante on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (retired sentinel) Nimri (ruffian scoundrel)
Averith (marksman sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (vengeance jugg) Effek (pyro pt)

December 13, 2011 to January 30, 2017

DanaMarschz
05.07.2015 , 01:26 PM | #16
That's a lot of crazy. Sorry some folks don't know where to draw the line.

WheresMyWhisky
05.07.2015 , 01:26 PM | #17
Wow seriously. I am sorry people have done that to him, there is no need for that sort of behaviour ever.

Comon peeps vent your spleen on the forums if you have to, I have, but don't start tracking people down and harassing them and their family there is just no need for that's ort of ****
If you think you can ever have too much Whisky you are wrong

KOTET the expac that actively encourages all PVE player to bugger off to Azeroth, where at least you get content

TUXs
05.07.2015 , 01:26 PM | #18
Wow...I don't even know what to say...

This is just beyond freaky...I hope you were able to take action against those who did this. They're unwelcome here.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

JSitruc
05.07.2015 , 01:27 PM | #19
this is insanity.. i also hope that these criminals can be tracked down, processed by the authorities and EA/Bioware bans them from all of their games. These kinds of animals can not be accepted in any community.
Interested in joining the fight? Click here to get started!

Anishor
05.07.2015 , 01:29 PM | #20
The members of the community that did this should no longer be members of the community, this is unacceptable behavior of human beings.
Sranishor <Penumbral | Nightlife>
Knight and Warrior