Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Harassment of Developers

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarthEccen
05.07.2015 , 03:58 PM | #101
I hope you can track down the players that decided to do this and ban them.

cmorea
05.07.2015 , 03:59 PM | #102
This is very unfortunate. I like many other sents and maras felt patronized by the dev's post, we had the high ground and a few of yall gave it right back. Don't bother the man outside of official forums, or his family ever.

Now they can make these terrible changes and feel good about it because we "deserve it."
Lumee <Crimson Sky>
EvilLumee <Dark Sky>

JuggernautReaver
05.07.2015 , 04:05 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by cmorea View Post
This is very unfortunate. I like many other sents and maras felt patronized by the dev's post, we had the high ground and a few of yall gave it right back. Don't bother the man outside of official forums, or his family ever.

Now they can make these terrible changes and feel good about it because we "deserve it."
Deserve it? Lol remember this is a game you pay to play if you get punished for having an opinion they its not worth the play time, even if it is swtor.
Rpr 70 Sniper Lightning Masters
Rlsht 70 Powertech HMD Magenta
Drtykillz 70 Gunslinger Pull Burn Profit
Marauder 70 Marauder Lightning Masters

KevinQCowart
05.07.2015 , 04:05 PM | #104
I completely agree with you Eric, This behavior is barbaric and I am embarrassed for the playerbase of this game.

For what its worth I still love you guys, SWTOR this is the best MMO out right now. You guys have some thick skin to deal with the playerbase, but this is way to far.

DynamiCtagez
05.07.2015 , 04:06 PM | #105

As cynical as it is, and as sorry as I feel for John and his family and despise the harassers actions, I fear this is true.

DarthVladamir
05.07.2015 , 04:06 PM | #106
Tait, Musco and everyone that works at Bioware Austin, I love you guys. Thank you.

It's sad that people have to be told to act like adults but thank you for all that you guys do. I hope that you've seen that there are people out there that love this game, take it seriously and want to positively contribute. Don't punish those of us who want to hear from you (a lot more than we do now) because of the actions of others.

SWTOR is still a place I choose to spend a lot of my time and I love it, and I know you guys do to. Thanks!
Kycado and Varyis
Renegade Grey, The Harbinger, Republic Guild

DomiSotto
05.07.2015 , 04:06 PM | #107
How could a computer game lead people so astray as to forget they are humans? Terrible, just terrible.
Deal.

cmorea
05.07.2015 , 04:08 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by JuggernautReaver View Post
Deserve it? Lol remember this is a game you pay to play if you get punished for having an opinion they its not worth the play time, even if it is swtor.
When I say "deserve it," I mean for the actions of a few. Not deserving it for disagreeing with them.
Lumee <Crimson Sky>
EvilLumee <Dark Sky>

DarthVitrial
05.07.2015 , 04:13 PM | #109
Wow...People acting like that makes me ashamed to be part of the community. I hope everyone involved in the harassment is permabanned and reported to the authorities. I have no sympathy for anyone that would personally stalk and harass a developer over design decisions.
Pythirr Falton of the Harbinger.
Shadow of Revan Beta Tester
Become my Referral via this link
to get a Preferred Friends Bundle and 7 days added to your subscription (I will get Cartel Coins).
Quote: Originally Posted by LordArtemis View Post
I support blindly your salmon.

JuggernautReaver
05.07.2015 , 04:15 PM | #110
When I say "deserve it," I mean for the actions of a few. Not deserving it for disagreeing with them.
If there is any action because of that it should be legal not against every mara/sent because of a few people who cant control themselves. Can understand the frustration, but i do not agree with it, if bioware was gonna do anything it would be something with their accounts and maybe something about harassment but thats literally all they can do. Anything to maras/sents because of these people wouldnt be fair to the rest of the people who play this game, and pay for it at that
Rpr 70 Sniper Lightning Masters
Rlsht 70 Powertech HMD Magenta
Drtykillz 70 Gunslinger Pull Burn Profit
Marauder 70 Marauder Lightning Masters