Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quesh inoculation

matfoo
07.06.2012 , 09:26 PM | #1
before i can go down to the planet it says i need to be inoculated by a medical officer. Where do you get this shot.

AshlaBoga
07.06.2012 , 09:40 PM | #2
1. The medical officer is outside the entranceway to the ship hangar (he's wearing white if that helps).
2. You need to be level 33+.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

matfoo
07.06.2012 , 10:36 PM | #3
thanks just found him

beachklas
02.08.2015 , 03:43 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
1. The medical officer is outside the entranceway to the ship hangar (he's wearing white if that helps).
2. You need to be level 33+.
Thanks for the info!
Btw, that sucks. I'm level 31 and I need to go to Quesh. Too bad they set such a restriction.

JacksonMo
02.09.2015 , 02:12 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by beachklas View Post
Thanks for the info!
Btw, that sucks. I'm level 31 and I need to go to Quesh. Too bad they set such a restriction.
It's a road block to keep people from blasting ahead with help from a friend

BTW, stop necroing threads that are years old. Nobody that posted before will ever see it or care!

Lareonis
07.28.2016 , 06:22 PM | #6
Except I was looking for this exactly.

Derghen
11.22.2016 , 11:08 PM | #7
I was just looking for this, too.

Lord_Agrivar
09.22.2018 , 07:38 AM | #8
its 2018.. i just started playing.. yes. i need this info.. but after so many years, its terrible that swtor hasnt fixed this or changed the text

LD_Little_Dragon
09.22.2018 , 09:28 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Agrivar View Post
its 2018.. i just started playing.. yes. i need this info.. but after so many years, its terrible that swtor hasnt fixed this or changed the text
There's nothing to fix -you shouldn't be trying to get to a level 36 planet when you're below level 33.

Although that is something they should tell new players at the start of the game - don't get more than 2 levels below the enemies you're fighting. (You can't even scratch them if you're 5 levels below. You can hit them if you're 4 levels below, but it will take a very long time to kill them.)
Stealthy heals, stealthy dps, stealthy tank.

SteveTheCynic
09.25.2018 , 02:26 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Agrivar View Post
As the other person said, there's nothing to fix - it is meant to stop you from advancing so fast that you end up on a planet where you get rapidly squashed by foes you can't even scratch because you are too far below their level. (It's reasonable to make the rules so that low-levels can't hurt high-level foes, because it helps avoid the "Battleship defeated by Stone Age Warrior" problem that plagues the Civilization series.)

The text is accurate and is self-consistent with the game universe. The reason (in-universe) that you're not allowed on the shuttle is that you haven't been inoculated(1) against the poisons in the atmosphere of the planet. The "game-mechanical" reason is that your character hasn't taken the <Story Arc> mission, and that's restricted to higher-level characters because of the reasons given above.

So there's nothing to change in the text either.

(1) That's strictly speaking the wrong word, since the poisons aren't a disease, but it *is* the word the game uses.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.