Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

6.1.4 Conquest Feedback

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Revenaught
10.16.2020 , 07:08 AM | #361
Quote: Originally Posted by fabsus View Post
so in my opinion, the needed guilds points should be raised, too.
10mill large, 5mill medium, 2mill small planet
you, are a bad troll.
Mal - Define interesting.
Wash - Oh God. Oh God. We're all gonna die?
Mal - This is the Captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence. So we may experience some slight, turbulence...and then explode.

Bolo_Yeung
10.17.2020 , 01:05 AM | #362
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidStaats View Post
Hi all!

As I mentioned last week, there was an additional pass on Conquests for 6.1.4 we were performing. We have this ready to go now, so I would like to take this opportunity to go over what it entails.
[list][*]Starfighter: Dominate the Stars is now an Infinite Repeat (change from Daily Repeat).
[/'list]
In my opinion this is very bad - Starfighter matchmaker isn't working correctly (unless the goal is to make one-sided matches), so putting an continuous emphasis on winning a match will lead to more "premades vs bunch of newbs" matches (and in effect, will scare the newbs away from GSF, or they will just "sit and wait for the match to end" - or even self-destructing to end it faster in TDM).

My suggestion: Leave Dominate The Stars as one-time goal. Add infinite Medal of Bravery instead. This will promote actually *doing* something in a match, even if the match seems lost from the start.

Quote: Originally Posted by DavidStaats View Post
  • Missions: Heroic is now only available in the 10-49 Level Bracket (change from 10-49, 50-70, 71+) and is now an Infinite Repeat (change from Daily Repeat).
  • Many “Complete [WEEKLY] Mission” Objectives are now Daily Repeat, allowing multiple characters per Legacy to complete them.
Well, that will pull people into "doing the same planets again and again". and remove the diversity for endgame chars in my opinion...