Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Re-learning how to PVP, everyone has been great in the wzs!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Re-learning how to PVP, everyone has been great in the wzs!

Nickodemous
09.13.2019 , 04:47 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
I used to say that, when I quit the last time. I thanked them for making the game so insufferable that I didn't feel like logging in anymore. We will see how long I go before reaching that point, again.

Obviously I needed a break, and I still aint interested in gearing up. So I will just mess on lowbies and when I pull my old toons out they will be in 248s or less.

Heck I have zero interest in even seeing Ossus. W/e.
Welcome back. Although I, and I mean no disrespect when I say this, don't remember playing with or against you in the past I do remember you in these forums. I always respected your point of view on things.

I also took a break for some time. Since my return I have really enjoyed the game again. Although the pvp community has changed a bit, I have enjoyed the challenge in this venue also. I do agree, breaks from the game can be refreshing.

I have selected 4 toons that I have taken to Ossus. The rest, like yourself, I am just trying to level to 70 (it is rather easy).

Glad you back, enjoy!
Clandestu TyranticusTyranticus
Elite Warlord - Elite Warlord - Elite Warlord

The Harbinger - POT5 - Jedi Covenant

Lhancelot
09.13.2019 , 08:24 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Storm-Cutter View Post
You could try switching mercenary from heals to DPS ( or the sorcerer for that matter) - A few channeled abilities, and has off-healing as well. - Then you can get a bit of both - Mixing it up with the DPS race - get focused a little less and off healing when your team is in ascendancy or needs an extra boost.

You can change spec with an unlock or on fleet ( cap world too IIRC) If it doesn't work out, you can always switch back. You'll probably tell within a few matches, whether you prefer it or not.

GL and keep PVP-ing.
I just ended up focusing on my sorc healer. My merc dps is in 230s and some 242s etc, I am rusty and I found in 248s with the sorc healer I can co-exist in WZs with top geared players and do good enough. Seems my dps merc was a tad more gimpy for some reason lol. Probably just rust and lack of playing it though. My merc dps works too I got 248s on him, just a bit frustrating as usual with merc heals when it comes to managing tunneled damage and healing other targets. Really sucks at that, where as my sorc healer does it np.
TRUE
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
RNG is counterproductive because it massively increases player dissatisfaction.
FALSE
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
As I detailed in another thread, RNG give the players more control over their gearing.