Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A solution for Solo/Group Ranked disparity for Season 11 rewards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
A solution for Solo/Group Ranked disparity for Season 11 rewards

Sithsensor
08.31.2019 , 11:02 AM | #31
Personally feel like Bronze should be 1250-1350
I say that because in solo ranked, trolls and throwers dominate the queues. Since there is no gear requirement, and only a valor level to entry it makes it extremely hard to do any kind of climbing. I've found that the top players on SF seem to be the same constantly. even at 20+ wins is rare to reach that silver threshold. some people ONLY queue for the gear stuff. which means they aren't playing to improve or win. They just see it at as a way to get gear, which directly impacts the other team members who are trying to climb for rewards.
Bubuudubu-Sniper:My Swtor Youtube channel

omaan
09.07.2019 , 04:31 AM | #32
Those who has less than 60 wins in tr should not get anything at all. Those are obvious wintraders who played against their friends/guild mates or randoms who joined loosing team for credits

JediMasterAlex
09.07.2019 , 06:56 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
Those who has less than 60 wins in tr should not get anything at all. Those are obvious wintraders who played against their friends/guild mates or randoms who joined loosing team for credits
That would probably be a good idea. The problem is that only 15 characters have 60 or more wins (including a whopping 0 from Star Forge, where the highest win total is 53). Considering how dead group ranked is, there is good reason to rethink the rewards.

Delani
09.07.2019 , 01:45 PM | #34
Or they could just give out class titles to tier one as well as top 3, then everyone would be happy