Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Exploting Vote Kicking in Ranked

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Exploting Vote Kicking in Ranked

JorDeNA
09.15.2019 , 10:49 PM | #1
Please either get rid of the vote kicking functionality in ranked or make it more fair because I've lost 300 rating from trolls who hate me que syncing in solo ranked. This happens when we're about to win a match and one of the opposite teams sins or operatives goes stealth and I get vote kicked out of the match even though we're 1-0 and killed 3 players on the opposite team please fix this.

Trolls who hate me are purposely exploiting this and sabotaging the mechanic even though I'm trying to play the game. 3-4 people are doing this to me just cause they don't like me and I carry my own weight.
"Their is no life without the force. The force is a blade, without it, one is useless." -Unknown

JorDeNA
09.15.2019 , 10:50 PM | #2
Also I type too fast and noticed I spelled exploiting wrong my bad.
"Their is no life without the force. The force is a blade, without it, one is useless." -Unknown

no_limits
09.16.2019 , 03:49 AM | #3
Thank you for telling us this, stranger. Each report enables the community to unite and bring these 'exploiters' as you so kindly describe them to justice. Just a couple of questions...

What server are you on? Do you know of any incidents involving vote kicking occurring on servers other than yours?

Have you ever trolled games before? Perhaps these exploiters are holding a grudge against you because of your past actions.

You never know...
Koality - The Bastion --> The Harbinger

Stream: www.twitch.tv/I_am_koality
Bnet: Koality#1824

omaan
09.16.2019 , 05:47 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by no_limits View Post
Thank you for telling us this, stranger. Each report enables the community to unite and bring these 'exploiters' as you so kindly describe them to justice. Just a couple of questions...

What server are you on? Do you know of any incidents involving vote kicking occurring on servers other than yours?

Have you ever trolled games before? Perhaps these exploiters are holding a grudge against you because of your past actions.

You never know...
I saw this happening many times on DM and made 4 videos of this happening. Yet devs are ignoring all my reports.This indeed must be stopped since currently it is enough 2 players to vote kick somebody who was killed earlier (mostly because trolls are hidding whole arena and let poor guy die) and since this guy remains dead he cant do any damage and system just kicks him. There is also other way i recorded of doing it: when 3 of enemy team are dead 4th troll guy who is playing stealth class just vanishes and hides while trolls victims voting poor guy and since he can't do any damage system kicks him...

By ignoring all reports with proper evidence devs only encourage trolls to do it.

BlackSilverFire
09.16.2019 , 12:14 PM | #5
100% agree, get rid of vote kicking. Ops leaders are tyrants and will kick players at the end of a match because they don't like them or they or scapegoating them, or throw the match early [and say the kicked player threw so they don't get in trouble] seen it over a hundred times - it's disgusting. GJ PVP RANKED TEAM, YOU THREW A SEASON TO TYRANICAL KIDDIES.

BlackSilverFire
09.16.2019 , 12:49 PM | #6
It was a bad idea in the first place, it was inevitable that it would be abused.

Willjb
09.16.2019 , 01:36 PM | #7
Signed: +1. Its gotten so out of control it's sick, vote kicking needs to be removed FAST.

omaan
09.16.2019 , 02:13 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by BlackSilverFire View Post
It was a bad idea in the first place, it was inevitable that it would be abused.
i don't think they must remove it just rework it. for example if the guy is dead he can't be kicked, or if enemy team has a stealther no one can't be kicked either. or make a requirement that 4 people need to vote for kick since 2 is too easy for trolls to abuse

JorDeNA
09.17.2019 , 01:32 PM | #9
It's really bad. I don't ever troll any game I'm just trying to have fun and win matches but it's difficult when people who don't like the way I play even though I carry my own weight vote kick me.

They don't like me because I play a certain spec as a DPS and vote kick me cause of it. I'm not a terrible player I always put effort into winning matches and never troll I don't understand why people like doing stuff like this.

Seterade
09.18.2019 , 12:28 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by JorDeNA View Post
It's really bad. I don't ever troll any game I'm just trying to have fun and win matches but it's difficult when people who don't like the way I play even though I carry my own weight vote kick me.

They don't like me because I play a certain spec as a DPS and vote kick me cause of it. I'm not a terrible player I always put effort into winning matches and never troll I don't understand why people like doing stuff like this.
your signature is useing the wrong "their" and it is irking me. There, is the most common there and the one you want. Their is when you are speaking of people, "their two toys need to be put away" and they're is short for "they are".