Chapter Difficulty Increase is Bad : Reach Shrine of Healing

TrixxieTriss

I believe I have an explanation for you, Trixxie--and its quite incredible.

I ran Reach the Shrine of Healing on Live and on PTS. I made a startling discovery.

Walker HP on Live: 409658

Walker HP on PTS: 114103

The Walker HP on Live is 3.59 times greater than on PTS. This is unacceptable.

I think you got the figures around the wrong way ;)

Let me switch them

Walker HP on Live: 114103

Walker HP on PTS: 409658

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you got the figures around the wrong way ;)

Let me switch them

Walker HP on Live: 114103

Walker HP on PTS: 409658

No, they mean YOUR walker's hp are too low on PTS, not the Zakuul walker.

I am guessing that the game is level-syncing down the "player" to an appropriate hp level, not taking into account the fact that the player isn't the character in that phase of the chapter but a different "character" that is a Mandalorian walker

No, they mean YOUR walker's hp are too low on PTS, not the Zakuul walker.

I am guessing that the game is level-syncing down the "player" to an appropriate hp level, not taking into account the fact that the player isn't the character in that phase of the chapter but a different "character" that is a Mandalorian walker

Doh... lol... I read it the other way as the boss walker.... oops.

Apologies Rob

Edited by TrixxieTriss

[...] I personally think that the vanilla story and many of the SM Ops boss fights have become ridiculously easy and could use adjustment. For SM Ops I just want the old mechanics back in and for the vanilla story I'll be interested to see what the companion heal nerf will do.

For Vanilla (Class) story, you also have the ability to chose from Story, Vet and Master mode. Right click your portait on the quick bar. And do your best not to be level 70 with 230 gear by the end of Coruscant :p

• 10 months later...
Does anyone know if they’ve fixed any of this yet? I just started KOTET ch 1 (I’m a casual/story player) and I really don’t want to be stuck for hours on end on this one section. Is there any way for story players to get through this?

There is currently a bug where the enemy skytrooper abilities are triggering the cooldown of your walker abilities. Aside from that however, it is doable with or without the buff items obtained from Iokath (which you can only grab if you've done the story on another character before and have sufficient reputation rank.)