Whether to let Senator Krasul live/die?

CarlosEscudero

Hey guys. I'm on the Public Relations quest at Port Raga, and have been given the choice to save Senator Krasul and let Wraith go or to go after Wraith and let the Senator die. I want to be a dark side commando but keep getting caught in situations like this, and my dark/light side points remain neutral -.- I decided to let him die because he's an *** and I don't want wraith to escape (plus I want dark side points), but when I did I lost 150 affection points from Aric Jorgan and Senator Krasul said I'd be tried for treason. Is this true? Will there be bad consequences? What do you think I should do? (I'm halfway through the mission and can still reset it)

• 7 years later...
Ok i know this has been posted ages ago but... At the same mission, i didn't have the choice to save him or go after Wraith. As a matter of fact, i didn't even see Wraith and was forced to save him. How is that possible ? I would have gladly let him die. Edited by Skankswtor

• 2 weeks later...
you have to watch the conversation options. I've done it both ways with different 'toons. (you can regain influence with Jorgan thru gifts if you play it DS).

I'm not sure where you get "regain" from in there. It's not possible to lose Influence with a companion. Affection (the forerunner of Influence) could be lost, but Influence is an upward-only thing. (Well, OK, it can stay the same, but regardless of that, it *cannot* go down.)