Any other Rebs, tired of losing all the time?

cdent

I have a Teamspeak server that I have already created rooms for each of the warzones. It seems to me that one (and notice I said ONE) of the reasons the Imps win most of the time, is because they must have really good communication. I'd gladly open up my server to any Republic group that is tired of getting their rears handed to them match after match. If interested, please send me a message in game to Brakkus.

If there is already a server that the Republic is already using, I'd love to have the info to help coordinate better.

On our server the Imps out number the Repubs by at least 3:1 but the Imps couldn't win a WZ against the Pubs to save their lives. It's pretty funny actually watching all those Imps fallin all over each other like that.. I don't know what it is, they just can't pull it together.

I bet it would be hilarious to have some of them in the same voice chat. lol I would pay to hear them going at it like a couple of trailer park girls.

I guess I probably should have posted this in our server specific forum. Odd to hear someone with just the exact opposite story we have.

It's a good initiative and I don't think faction imbalance has much effect on the outcome of WZ matches. I just like to share my experience on the server I play on because it is odd to me.

I think that if the server faction is imbalance, favoring the Imperial side, you have a better chance of coming up against premades. If you're the smaller faction and you can get, at the very least 5-8 people to jump on vent, (or whatever) Q'up as a group, then I think it will help greatly. At least in your matches.

Best of luck to you and it wasn't my intention to make light of you're situation. It just seemed a fitting place to share my experience. It's refreshing to see someone come here and try to push a solution rather than cry for BW to hand them a fix.

I havce been in warzones lately where the reps are acually winning! What is more tiresome is that as a rep player you can spend up to an hour b4 you get put in a warzone, while an imp can fight against eachother when there are to few reps queuing.

And peopole are now shouting for x-server queuing not realisisng that this will only put the imbalance up in a larger scale because the imbalance is present on more than 50% of the servers.

What the game needs is x-faction warzones.

I havce been in warzones lately where the reps are acually winning! What is more tiresome is that as a rep player you can spend up to an hour b4 you get put in a warzone, while an imp can fight against eachother when there are to few reps queuing.

And peopole are now shouting for x-server queuing not realisisng that this will only put the imbalance up in a larger scale because the imbalance is present on more than 50% of the servers.

What the game needs is x-faction warzones.

Getting into queues hasn't really been a problem on Grand Master Zym. As a Republic toon, I've seen plenty of Republic on Republic warzones. That doesn't seem to be the problem where I'm at. Interestingly enough, when it comes to Republic on Republic, the warzone is fairly evenly matched (depending on who you get on your side).

This is why pugs lose most warzones -- no coordination.

Example: Civil War -- (enemy team owns 2 caps, yours has 1)

Your team is attacking middle. You ask them to stay there to make a distraction. You and a friend go to take another side cap. Your team respawns and instead of going back to mid they follow you to the sides. Middle clears, enemy rotates. Repeat this non-stop the entire match. It's almost childish at times.

If people would listen to basic instructions it would help. You have to throw yourself in the fire to win points sometimes.

Edited by ComeAndSee

Back in the Ilum days reps always said it was due to us outnumbering them. Back then I wasn't convinced and I'm still not convinced. I think the general bad boy attitude with the Imps attracts a different type of players. Players who succeed more in PVP. There are exceptions however. Edited by Drungus

On my server since the pop is low and there is an imbalance, the pubs have a server wide vent and they work very well together because well they have no choice. Imps on the other hand...lets just say pugs are pugs.

So no they do not loose all the time.

There is a population imbalance on my server as well, but in my experience (x2 WH characters) the Republic side wins more often. One of the reasons I rerolled Republic was because they seem to play better together as a team in PvP. PUGs will always be PUGs, but even so, the Imperial ones are far worse off.

Back in the Ilum days reps always said it was due to us outnumbering them. Back then I wasn't convinced and I'm still not convinced. I think the general bad boy attitude with the Imps attracts a different type of players. Players who succeed more in PVP. There are exceptions however.

Back during the Ilum days it was an issue, back then the imps got because of their numbers far easier valour (especially after the 1.1 disaster), so many Imp had an easy access to better gear. But now Battlemaster is basically a child's play to get, so it is now more about skill than it was before 1.2 (and maybe some of the well geared Imps have already stopped playing SWTOR, which also makes now a difference, or is it that with the legacy stuff more people have now Rep characters)... Whatever it was, it feels like it have changed.